2007.5 Dodge 3500

Rick, your next investment should be a weed eater or herbicide for around the house.

Just saying.

Nice wheels and good choice on the color. Are you going to their driving school for SRT vehicles?

Weedeating today thank you very much! I'm kinda gone through the week.

And no, no driving school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's why you spray instead. Keeps from having to weed eat as much. Lazy mans edging.

Just yanking your chain man. Where the first tire roasting video?

That's why you spray instead. Keeps from having to weed eat as much. Lazy mans edging.

Just yanking your chain man. Where the first tire roasting video?

I feel lazy enough already. My neighbor mows my yard for free as is. I need to at least weedeat lol.

Idk. I feel kinda guilty getting on it. I did a little rolling burnout today seeing what it would do and as soon as I let out of it, I felt remorse. Haha

It's a scar pack car. Not necessarily special if you ask me but idk.
Has the 6.4 in it.

It's a scar pack car. Not necessarily special if you ask me but idk.
Has the 6.4 in it.

The scat paks can be turned in to a hellcat killer for less money than buying a hellcat because you're starting with the 6.4L.

Very nice man. I love my pickup. But boy would I love one of theses cars. I like they are sexy as hell and probably a blast to drive.

If I ever buy one, the dealer will have to have a second set of rear tires ready for me. I just want to burn the tires right off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice man. I love my pickup. But boy would I love one of theses cars. I like they are sexy as hell and probably a blast to drive.

If I ever buy one, the dealer will have to have a second set of rear tires ready for me. I just want to burn the tires right off!

I'm on a mission to go into business for myself within 6 months. I loved my truck. Probably more than any of the others, but we got rid of 2 for one... less money a month, less insurance, less maintenance, and it has a warranty.
That black truck had 216k, our grand Cherokee was pushing 80k.
Coulda made some bigger sacrifices and been farther ahead but we didn't have to do any of it so we still wanted something we both liked.
I still have my 79 C-10, and we have our 03 F-150 supercrew as well. I'm not home through the week basically so I don't really need something I'm making payments on and paying a chunk on insurance for it to sit under a carport looking pretty lol.

I know if I had to drive the car every day, it'd be a bad situation because it's hard for me not to play with it lol. Luckily my wife doesn't have a heavy foot and just likes stuff that looks good and she keeps them clean. Haha!

Hey I get it man. I sold a pickup of mine to buy my own truck.

A pickup is a pickup. They make more every day and every Joe blow can drive one. There is something to be said about an owner/ operator. It's the only way I'd go into the trucking business.

And in all reality, it's dumb for me to own that truck. It was basically a toy. My Harley and my old truck give me a whole lot more fun than that truck ever did, and the 79 is far cheaper than that black thing lol

8f3fc83fa9530211a10d035f7980da82.jpg

Thats ****ing sweet man!!!

For a factory car, it's ok.
However, here I am headed to cars and coffee this morning and I'm taking my 79.
I've never really been one to take a car anyone can buy to a car show.

Last edited:
Back