2007.5 Dodge 3500

Bumping this up.
It's for sale now. 25k takes it home. Truck needs nothing to my knowledge.
I love the truck but I'm looking to make an investment and this needs to go in order for this to happen.

d6b5cfce448ca7f2e483002a4e71b368.jpg
ef223ee6225ad3863f1f154dd27b61ef.jpg

a7cdbb9183782a01bd1d4c5a64b0ec4c.jpg

Hey man I hate to ask but do u still have the stock head lights u pulled out of your truck? Btw its extremely sharp ride.

Hey broke people have broke ways. Around here, most trucks with 150 are way rougher than this one. Which this one has flaws but...
It had more miles than I wanted when I bought it but... I've had it for almost a year and just now put 5k miles on it. Pretty soon it'll be low miles! Lol

This day in age I can't believe people are still afraid of mileage, especially on a proven platform as these trucks.

I bought a 2003 out of Utah this spring (live in NY). If I were to find the same truck around my area (I'd be hard pressed to), I'd end up paying $3-5,000 more than what I paid. And that was with 245,000 miles.

Well would you sell the smoked lights? LOL

No especially to anyone I gotta talk to again cause the drivers side gets condensation in it all the time. Lol

I really don't even wanna sell the damn thing but, guy has to what he has to do.

No big deal, I got tired of putting money in my truck about 4 years ago. Right now it basically gets driven about 3000 miles a year in the summer. My suburban will pull pretty much anything we need drug around. LOL

I'm assuming I'm too high... someone care to tell me just how high I am?
648ebeae1fa19a0687e2065c9f5c103c.jpg

Miles may be doing it. It's a clean, nicely kept truck and should be worth $24k easy. Looking at the seat, interior, exterior, etc., you can tell what kind of 200k mile truck it is. I've seen trucks with 100k that were wore slap out.

Miles may be doing it. It's a clean, nicely kept truck and should be worth $24k easy. Looking at the seat, interior, exterior, etc., you can tell what kind of 200k mile truck it is. I've seen trucks with 100k that were wore slap out.

I'm willing to work with someone. I don't wanna sell it, but I kinda need to at this moment as I need to use the money for a business venture. That's the only reason I'm selling it.

Any interest in 2011 crew cab half ton with a 6.2 and all terrain package? Same as a chevy high country. I think it has 130k, not sure honestly.

Any interest in 2011 crew cab half ton with a 6.2 and all terrain package? Same as a chevy high country. I think it has 130k, not sure honestly.

Nah... I'd be keeping the truck if I wasn't trying to go into business for myself.

I'm assuming I'm too high... someone care to tell me just how high I am?

I sold a pretty clean 2009 Four door dually, regular bed not flatbed 3500, with 152K miles all stock not touched, for $20,250 on Friday. No issues whatsoever, auto, new ball joints, and new tires. And I'm a dealer.

Back