2007.5 Dodge 3500

BRE

Alright this is more of a barter type situation but don't wanna trade straight across so I flipped a coin on where it goes.
I'd like to get back into a second gen vp truck POSSIBLY. It has to be clean. No 5 speeds, and prefer it to not be "built". Must be a long bed... I don't care if its a reg cab or quad cab but must be long bed. I'd really like to have an extended cab vp truck but I know how unlikely that is. A truck with tasteful mods is fine but nothing all out or anything.
As per the rules, if I sold it, it'd be $25,000 to sell outright.

The truck I'm willing to do some trading on is as follows.
2007.5 Dodge 3500
G56
4wd
~214k miles
Bradford Flatbed
Deleted
Tuned with Ben Shaddays tunes. CSP switch on the dash.
Has an unknown single disk clutch in it that holds great. I also have a Valair dual disk with 5000 miles on it in the floor as well.
Less than 10k miles on 6 285 tires all the way around.
Has RideRite bags on the rear with compressor mounted inside the drivers side bed toolbox. Controller is mounted under the middle seat with the gauge.
Husky Liner floorliners In the front and rear.

Seats have no tears or stains. The drivers seat is starting to break down but isn't torn. Dash and center console are crack free. No holes drilled in the dash. Factory radio etc still installed.

I'm probably forgetting something but probably small crap.
Truck does not have a fuel system, or gauges in it at this time and never has. It was deleted and 100% grandpa when I got it. I did away with the unknown tune, and installed and H&S and that lasted about 2500 miles before I canned that thing and did the Efi.

Any questions just ask.

Here is what the truck looked like when I got it.
0f81c167cda0c439d7aee6ca8519a330.jpg

Here are the best current pictures I have. I'll have to take better "for sale" pictures later.
6d1afc716b9841fa294cf680b0ad5461.jpg

6cc2e194fd249bcc627030442b8759ff.jpg

07a6035494be7ca4dac91724af260d42.jpg

31b2b8dac490a259e4600a9f0711ff0f.jpg

0e01b969a5adb63b36afe4b7b5bd6a5b.jpg

Last edited:
You had my attention until I saw 215k miles.

Hey broke people have broke ways. Around here, most trucks with 150 are way rougher than this one. Which this one has flaws but...
It had more miles than I wanted when I bought it but... I've had it for almost a year and just now put 5k miles on it. Pretty soon it'll be low miles! Lol

Damn sexy ride! GLWS.

Thank you. Still has a long ways to go... and I'm not sure yet. I may keep it... if I do I'm afraid it's getting second gen swapped and gonna finish a couple things.

I don't blame you for asking that much. When I sell mine, I'm going to list it for 30-32K, but its sitting at 83K miles.

You truck swappin' ho. How can you possibly go back to a 2nd gen? The ride...my god. :D

You truck swappin' ho. How can you possibly go back to a 2nd gen? The ride...my god. :D

I said I wasn't sure! I don't really wanna get rid of it, however I just don't enjoy the truck anymore. Everyone around here that knows me, says if I second gen swap it I'll keep it but...
I phuckin hate these variable geometry turbos, and everything else for them is stupid high as well. I mean for me to do a fuel system how I want, it's 1k. I mean I'm just a lowly nobody... lol

Good luck with the sale buddy.

I had an 01 quad cab long bed 4wd auto, red in color. Loved that truck! Bought it with 160k for $11k years back with a bad pump. Straight body, clean inside, ran strong. I have pics somewhere. Cheap (in diesel terms) to modify and play with.

Some days I miss it the VP truck, rest of the time I prefer the power band of my CR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 99 club cab vp truck was the one I want back.
Bought it for $3000 with a bad engine, and had been sitting in a field for 5 years. Had 154k miles on it. Zero rust, awesome interior, etc.
Sold it here at the shop for 10,300 last November and I shouldn't have.

I would also consider some 2wd second gens.
Rclb 2wd or a club/quad short bed 2wd. Autos only.

Of all the trucks....the '99 is NOT the one I'd want back. That thing was a turd and the 3-4 shift would dang near stop you loaded heavy....however, that WAS before I knew this place and spent money on mods.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Trailer1.jpg
    Trailer1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
Of all the trucks....the '99 is NOT the one I'd want back. That thing was a turd and the 3-4 shift would dang near stop you loaded heavy....however, that WAS before I knew this place and spent money on mods.

attachment.php

Mine was an auto... it didn't even belong in front of a trailer.

To me the 2nd gens have a timeless look about them. Sort of like the square body GM trucks.
I need to dig up a picture of mine.

Nice cattle trailer. 3 dividers with butterfly gates?

Back