10inch tips!!!!!!!!

05greendmax

want to race????????
ok i have two 10 inch exhaust tip im selling 1 for 90 or both for 160
they are 5 inch inlet 10 inch outlet by 19 inches long and are stainless with chrome plateing i have a couple of pics but on my personal phone i will gladly send them to you,
also will trade for (2), 7 inch tips in good shape 4 inch inlet tho
but willing to deal for trades not..... price

I want to put one of those 10 inch tips on my brand new Challenger SRT8! I'd be the coolest thing in TX!

ok i have two 10 inch exhaust tip im selling 1 for 90 or both for 160
they are 5 inch inlet 10 inch outlet by 19 inches long and are stainless with chrome plateing i have a couple of pics but on my personal phone i will gladly send them to you,
also will trade for (2), 7 inch tips in good shape 4 inch inlet tho
but willing to deal for trades not..... price

You're not to bright are you? Ride the short bus while in school? That's assuming you didn't drop out in 5th grade to marry your sister.

did they start life as tin waste baskets? you'd have better luck selling them on CF dude......seriously

ok guys no need to bash me i just trying to sell some thing if u dont like it please dont comment thanks !!!!!

ok guys no need to bash me i just trying to sell some thing if u dont like it please dont comment thanks !!!!!

Don't sell retarded crap, you won't get bashed..

Know your audience or suffer the embarrassment of being pinned a retarded douche... You related to homlesfarm by chance?

OK guys...I think he gets the point, I hope..... So lay off of him unless he list Truck Nuts, then feel free to run him off.

Those would be sweeeet blowin smoke into a couple of bushes! Man I wish my truck was done,cuz there is this bush by my place that hates big tips and smoke.

Don't sell retarded crap, you won't get bashed..

Know your audience or suffer the embarrassment of being pinned a retarded douche... You related to homlesfarm by chance?

its to each his own so lay off mr billy just cause u think there dumb other people may not so please stop thanks like i said if u dont like PLEASE dont comment im new on here and already im not likeing this site due to u and other ive been gitting bashed for every little thing its not cool

to each there own, yes. but how many people really like these? if your going to sell look at the market and this website is not a market for this item by no means.

Back