Truckers, lets see your rigs!

392bc5eeea12d02da77857bb68b96491.jpg
9e4b68b230066b0950bb0923d69b3d93.jpg
8f6225495bfbbe49d990615e18940808.jpg

It's quite a bit different.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Be in front of a step deck to begin with. See how we get along, go from there.
I pulled a step for a long time, you get a lot more interesting loads than a flat bed. That can be good and bad lol

I pulled a step for a long time, you get a lot more interesting loads than a flat bed. That can be good and bad lol

I'm a virgin. I'm not real hip on it but I'll try anything once. I may like it more than what I've done so far.

Cut those curves of and that would be a mighty fine ride.

If I can accomplish one thing, it'll be taking those stupid arse stacks off. I hate them.

I'm a virgin. I'm not real hip on it but I'll try anything once. I may like it more than what I've done so far.

If I can accomplish one thing, it'll be taking those stupid arse stacks off. I hate them.
Well, good luck. Just remember, you can't throw too many straps or chains on a load.

I've chained and strapped several loads... I'm very green as far as I'm concerned.
I've hauled a lot of crane counter weights, jib sections, forklifts from 2k pounds all the 64k pounds, etc etc. therefore luckily it's not like I've never hauled some things that need to be chained and strapped type of deal.

I'm more worried about tapping than anything for the most part. Like everything else I'll have to learn how to scale it but hopefully I'll get that figured out soon haha

El hunnybadger would be a good source of info for tarping chit, seeing as he does a lot of that. Mr. #FlatBedderInTraining haha

Front tarp over the back tarp, learned that the first time I did it lol. Had to climb up a 14 ft load of board insulation and redo it on the side of I 80. Step decks suck to tarp full length, theres always a gap at the step.

Front tarp over the back tarp, learned that the first time I did it lol. Had to climb up a 14 ft load of board insulation and redo it on the side of I 80. Step decks suck to tarp full length, theres always a gap at the step.

I think their plan is a lot of stuff we don't tarp but we all know that doesn't always work.

Lighter?

Maybe sometimes, but those new green combines weigh in at a little over 48K. Can't haul them legal.

If you want to get into hauling that stuff, let me know. We can find you a load or two maybe.

Chris

Lighter?

Maybe sometimes, but those new green combines weigh in at a little over 48K. Can't haul them legal.

If you want to get into hauling that stuff, let me know. We can find you a load or two maybe.

Chris
My boss and I have been looking into that kind of work too, we're working through the process of leasing to mercer transportation only because I have no contacts in the equipment moving world.

We run one truck full time, and have a second when needed....but basically, we only haul the major oversize stuff as he can usually hire the legal stuff done a lot cheaper.

We also have to have a truck for the retail customer work...When we sell something, and they need it NOW, we can go.

Chris

Back