Another 6l breaks 450hp

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
At Scheids Blk350on20s(Ryan) hit 477hp on fuel. That is with a Fass150/150, Cass 200cc injectors and the VGT-ho

He couldnt get his nitriuos to work but thats the number on fuel

Good Job Ryan,,,,you finally got some numbers to post:cheer:

Yep. The first pull was wasted on me spinning the tires on the dyno. Wasnt strapped down enough. Disappointed in the numbers. Have to either do some more stuff and try elites tune or get rid of the truck and get something different that responds better to mods. Ryan

Yep. The first pull was wasted on me spinning the tires on the dyno. Wasnt strapped down enough. Disappointed in the numbers. Have to either do some more stuff and try elites tune or get rid of the truck and get something different that responds better to mods. Ryan

not horrible numbers. but these 6.0s don't really compare to the cummins or even some dmax's in power levels without the bottle being on. Eric's tunes are strong and you can work with him to pull more out of your truck. You have a decent amount of mods on the rig and you can really work with that. Once you get that Zex shot running for what it's got, I think you may stick with your truck. keep at it man!

Holy crap I did 476.60 on Dunbars Dyno at TS on fuel only. Thats almost your numbers exactly, but with a Beans and 190's. Sounds a little low to me, those 35's hurt ya a few I am sure.

Stock on a 05/06 I believe is 34" But I thats pretty close to were is was supposed to be

Stock on a 05/06 I believe is 34" But I thats pretty close to were is was supposed to be

if you were running 20" wheels from the factory your tires were about a 34" height I believe. But if you were running the "alcoa" wheels or anything around 18" wheel size, tires were 31.5" from what I remember I had on my truck.

Exactly my thought. Low. My first run was wasted on it spinning and spiking in a shift where I hit 732 hp. haha. Then I ran 477.something. Then 464 then 460 or so. Im assuming I would have broke 480 on the first run. It was hot as hell out, like 94 with 70 to 80% humidity.

I would be pissed to if I thought that my truck was 600HP truck and was telling everyone that it was a 600HP truck and then put up those numbers. Quote from BLK350ON20S “ If don’t make 600 on fuel Sell IT” My truck made 476 on the Dyno with a duck taped intercooler tube on 40” tires not to bad with robs old set-up. Ryan there are two types of people there are doers and there are talkers and I am a doer. WHT350ON22S out

Haha. You made 474 and dont even try and make it any higher then that. That was on your first run. You got huge gears and bigger injectors. I am pissed. And will probably sell the mods and truck. Time for something different and more power. And it wasnt 600 it was 550. Didnt happen anyway so oh well.
No thanks on the cummins swap.

ok prove. It. I remember what it was because I rounded it up to 475. Just remember whos numbers higher and who still beats ya in the road!! Now bow!:kick:

I have never raced you on the road. since I got my truck done... You been up north all summer. Some girl took your man card and you are never around to race or play with the boys:eek:wned::tree:

Back