Another 6l breaks 450hp

You can't call "owned" on your own post dude, its unethical...:poke:

But even so, you are correct... That was an :eek:wned:...:hehe:

he has 225cc injectors from Cass, a VGT-ss, dj fuel intisefer, fass 150/180 and SCT, I think a AFE and exhaust 2

HAHA. your right, I didn't beat you, I beat justin who beats you. My bad. I've done everything you have this summer and then some. Don't hate because I'm livin the dream up north with 477 hp and a quicker truck. Get used to being slow mullet! Haha

You dodge guys are just spoiled. You try it with HEUI injectors, and let me know how it works. LOL If you can only throw X amount of fuel into it, your only gonna get Y amount of power. That is until someone actually gets a descent HPOP out.........HMMMMMMMMM

I will say he is the best at bench racing. He can run with the best

Sincerly a guy chasing the wind

HAHA. your right, I didn't beat you, I beat justin who beats you. My bad. I've done everything you have this summer and then some.

First has Juston and Matt raced since Matts truck has been done. You havent been around.

Second you and Matt dont have the same set up.

You have 200cc injectors and a 150/150

Matt has 225cc injectors and a 150/180 and removed the restricted stock pump which you still have. Also He got his dyno numbers with a hole in his uppipe and duct tape fixing the problem. I think your having a tough time swallowing the fact that your truck isnt a 600+hp truck as you have been claiming. At merchants you were walking around claiming that but would not get on the dyno. You also were telling eveyone if your not hitting 600 sell your truck.Justins,Matt, and Doug all tried to tell you but some how you think 200cc injectors and a turbo is a 600+ combo...

The truth hurts man. Next time you should not bost about your numbers and your truck performance until you get it on the dyno.

Come down to Octorber fest in Ohio and well bring all the trucks and youll see who has the bigest numbers again. Thats the only way to settle this.

no thanks... I did my research before I bought my first diesel and landed on Cummins for a reason :eek:

I notice no one ever says Dodge! If it were not for the Cracker jack box thats around the cummins, I would drive a Cummins too.:hehe:

I notice no one ever says Dodge! If it were not for the Cracker jack box thats around the cummins, I would drive a Cummins too.:hehe:

Hey Hey, I like my cracker jack box, there is always a surprise inside

See my avitart.....Common Rail in the works..

Why settle for the bear minimum

FYI...Ive hit 600+ with mine on Spray

I haven't had any problems with my dodges... I was a die-hard Ford guy back in the day... was planning on buying a Powerstroke, but quickly changed my mind after researching them

Rob please. Matt, Justin and Evan raced. Evans truck beat all of them down low and in the middle. Justin would eventually pass evan but matt never would. And that was when matts truck was done. I raced justin when he was up north. Turbo surge and all and still beat him.
Were you at merchant? No! so how would you know what I was saying. I talked to 3 people there. Matt, Todd and some guy with a 6.4. Not once did I say anyting about my truck. It was about matts since we were fixing it.
When I get my spray working it will be in the 6s. Until then well see.
Ill be there in October and Ill lay down some real numbers when I have all my tunes correct and its not 95 out with 80% humidity.
Purge boy, out!

Back