VP44 Deathmatch thread.

I would be interested in doing this. I am sure Llyod will allow me the use of his dyno and shop for the pump swap.

And this is CompD, it would come out somehow that it was a "special" pump. And when it did there would be no mercy shown to the offending shop.

Great idea Tim! And way for the best diesel site on the web to step up to the plate.

It should be stock pump- Hrvp- Monster or dragon flow!

cuz we all know these hrvp's give ya 100hp!:hehe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisG
I would like to be included in the "make fun of pump swapper while they work" group.

There is an application process for that as well. I'll need to see the inside of your cooler before you join......

Rest assured that if I have anything to do with WHAT'S in the cooler , it won't be cheap booze.

Wow I know where the 2 perfect trucks for it are. Same 2.8 turbo, both have redlines, 1 brand new monster, 1 brand new II pump. They are parked right next to mine! Same injectors can even be arranged easy!

Is one of these tyrell's truck? You know he is to scared to put his truck on a dyno...

I have not read thru all the 3 pages, but I have already said I could do it with a SO/ Monster AND a Dragon Flow - same truck same day. I even have a HO if you really need to know. Testing will be done with a Redline AND a Adrenaline. Dynojet or Dyno Dynamics. I will read the rest of the three pages when I am done working for the night.

since you metioned a superflow can someone point in the direction to help me get a superflow load cell set up for a diesel i was on one last weekend but would like some one with previous experience i got it setup for a manual but couldnt get a auto to work well since we might have a dyno day on this dyno later on in the summer

I say let smokincummins get the show rollin here or set a date for east coast nationals, like friday night befor the big stuff rolls. Ive done vps in under 1.5 hrs when all tools are present. We need the facts, the my buddies truck did this and the well it pulls harder bullcrap gotta end.

This is just a few things on my truck NOW!

Dragonflow
.093 lines and tubes
DDP custom injectors (76LPM)
Adrenaline w/Pulse (is all under the hood)
Redline
powerpuck
Custom S400

And a few other minor details that i could tell you via PM Tim!

It would proably be me, Matt Gilmore (Smokincummins) And Anthony Reams (2tone12V) going once we figure out where its going to be done at.

And most people like me, are more concerned in the difference between the monster and the dragon, and Anthony is right there are 2 brandnew ones in Gilmores shop. And we have an SO as well

Back