May6/7 Diesel Country Nationals

Showme's bar and grill will be there and their everyday price for draft beers is $1 -wow that is cheap plus their food is good!

Bobby see new thread for hotels!

Bobby will also have his truck at the local O'Reilly Store (40 hwy)Friday for a Breast Cancer fundraising along with some other celebrities.

The Show-N-Shine entrys are now available at the local O'Reilly stores in the Terre Haute area.

Sounds like a good event! Hopefully I can get the father in-laws motorhome and make it!

What is the price to enter the fairgrounds? Price to enter the dragstrip? How about the pulls?

Drag racing - admission $8 and $35 to race per class

Saturday Fairgrounds, Shownshine, sled pulling, concert, vendor alley, dyno, - one price $30 for the day, $35 to pull per class, $75 for dyno!

I hope this concert isn't gonna be going on during the sled pulling? Or at least not next to the track, fail.:doh::umno::badidea:

I hope this concert isn't gonna be going on during the sled pulling? Or at least not next to the track, fail.:doh::umno::badidea:

Not hardly, this will be a professional music concert and all activities will be over before they start. Sled pulling will be over, a short break for snacks and refreshments then concert!

Dangit, I thought it was going to be a controlled hunt. I bet they taste even better being home raised. Yum Yum.

A little FYI. I live in Terre Haute and at the schied show last year the cops had a hay day with the guys blowing smoke, giving tickets away like candy. somewhere around $130 fine. so keep they eyes out for them. SEE YOU THERE>>>

No worries! We had a talk with the locals and as long as we keep civil this won't be a problem, anyway the entrance and how the show is done is a little different, plus the event will have it's own Security!

True diesel competitors are not the ones causing the problems anyway!:poke:

All competitors enter in the back gate into the pit area for Saturday's pull, everyone else through the main gate.

Competitors will receive complimentary VIP passes to concert at Drag Race and pull!

Score....... got the father in laws pusher motorhome. Just need to figure out how to operate it lmao.

Back