Truckers, lets see your rigs!

It looks sharp. I went through the same thing with 4state trying to get panelites for my T8. They were nice but ended up getting them through mhc and they were a little cheaper.

EBC08A0C-0BDE-4CF5-B3F8-3D758602CA18-1734-0000021F063E03B7.jpg

I wanna drive it! And stretch it, then drive it some more!

Some fun with a 75K lbs Transformer:
1109120920.jpg

Putting a 17' 10" Switch Gear Building down a 17' Alley in the dark with freezing Rain:
1109121712.jpg

I wanna drive it! And stretch it, then drive it some more!

From experience, I can assure you it will never get stretched, as it sits it already pushes on the front end, especially with 1200 bushel of corn behind it. Nothing like pulling away from a stop sign to turn left and having it try to drive straight across with the wheels turned. Besides that it steers like ****, for as short as it is, it steers like the 240" wb international we have.

From experience, I can assure you it will never get stretched, as it sits it already pushes on the front end, especially with 1200 bushel of corn behind it. Nothing like pulling away from a stop sign to turn left and having it try to drive straight across with the wheels turned. Besides that it steers like ****, for as short as it is, it steers like the 240" wb international we have.

Fine... Ruin all my fun with your realistic tendencies. Lol

Fine... Ruin all my fun with your realistic tendencies. Lol

The stretching isn't completely out of the question, it just won't be this one, we have another one in the barn and if my old man gets his way it will go under the knife.

Back