Truckers, lets see your rigs!

image.jpg

One of my couple loads yesterday that created a long afternoon of washing, gotta love hauling oilfield equipment.

Interior shot, a little dusty, but still in pretty good shape for being 20yrs old.

AEE37776-4EE9-4370-AA4A-4AB122B5C368-1800-000001C753ACA435.jpg

Here is a friend of mines 2 Mack super liners. He works the one with a bunk everyday.

1E9853BA-43B1-4F6C-AFD9-0DCAFD0B4443-3539-0000033EBE745616.jpg

ill have to get some pics of my high roller up hehe :D my chariot is an 85 R Model day cab Mack :) good ole' rough ridin, ass beatin, frame creekin' camel back suspension ;)

Ain't that the truth.

Damn shame. Real nice looking superliners tho. Used to have a few of those one with a B model cat 15spd. Another with a 400 e7 12 spd all mack that had over 800k when we sold it. Literally only did routine maintenance on it while pulling a 7 axle tanker most of its life.

Damn shame. Real nice looking superliners tho. Used to have a few of those one with a B model cat 15spd. Another with a 400 e7 12 spd all mack that had over 800k when we sold it. Literally only did routine maintenance on it while pulling a 7 axle tanker most of its life.

Both are, E9's and 12 speeds.

Was that truck a glider kit?

No, it was ordered from Peterbilt of Wyoming in Casper with a Cummins. We did all the upgrades to it in our shop or had Peterbilt in Casper do them.
It has the dpf and urea. I wish it was ordered a glider and a cat put under the hood instead.

Last edited:
Ahhhh I see....the reason I ask is that I see straight pipes and wondered if it was deleted :D

Yeah he's ok. A car pulled out in front of him so he took the ditch.

I guess I might as well let the cat out of the bag, my wife and I have decided its time to quit making other people money and do it on our own, I'll still be pulling hopper trains but I'll be leasing to the company that my boss leases to. So I'm in the market for a truck, I'm looking for a 99-04 Pete with a Cat. Looking for one that's in good shape and well maintained, I prefer one thats pretty well optioned out. I don't want to spend much more than about 45k, so if anyone knows of anything let me know.

Back