I has a TDI!!!!

Rather quick! faster then bob can ignore your emails for the smarty. Say a few hours durning 9-5. Well see as time goes on as I make changes.

The intake wasn't "bad". I've seen worse online. The redneck manifold cleaning took about 2 hours but worked!

LOL Actually thats not a bad wait at all. What kind of tune did you get?

To me, that manifolds nasty. If thats the good side of bad...I'd hate to see the bad side

My car had 165k on the clock when I cleaned the intake, you couldn't drop a quarter through the runners.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you replaced your vacuum lines did you get the
3" line inside the ecm or whatever you want to call it box.
I replaced the n75 valve and all lines, still had problem
until I changed it.

When you replaced your vacuum lines did you get the
3" line inside the ecm or whatever you want to call it box.
I replaced the n75 valve and all lines, still had problem
until I changed it.

I wasn't changing it.. crazydave was doing that part. I don't' recall seeing lines going to an ECM. I'll double check! thanks!

edit:

ok, I ran back out and we (dave) replaced all the lines on the firewall to and from everything there.. you care to give me a pointer of where to look for this one last line?

98 AHL
I have Tools for changing belt. and vag-com if you
every need them. I am looking for a 03, my body
is shot from all the salt.

98 AHL
I have Tools for changing belt. and vag-com if you
every need them. I am looking for a 03, my body
is shot from all the salt.

You in Minnesota? I'd love to take you up on the offer to poke around the vag-com.

There's a few changes I'd like to make to the "convenience module". Like the auto-lock door feature that will conveniently lock my ass outa the car if I don't crack a window first. And the very convenient auto lock the hatch the second you close it, cuz every time I close it I want it locked, conveniently.

You in Minnesota? I'd love to take you up on the offer to poke around the vag-com.

There's a few changes I'd like to make to the "convenience module". Like the auto-lock door feature that will conveniently lock my ass outa the car if I don't crack a window first. And the very convenient auto lock the hatch the second you close it, cuz every time I close it I want it locked, conveniently.

I am in upstate, NY
I have a laptop that is only used for vag-com,
could send by mail.

Back