I has a TDI!!!!

dumb question about tdtuning.com.. I got my programmer. not software in it. this normal? or do I have to get them to email software or what?

I sent an email to their sales@ address with the same question. curious what kinda of experience some of you have had?

You guys are Killing ME!!!

I swore that I would not get into modding my TDI but It looks / sounds SO inviting!!!

Billy did all my EGR delete / Intake cleaning stuff....I've still got to remove the snow screen ( just been lazy )...

But having a small tune or stix sounds fun....

STOP IT

Just back away from the TDI Swole...you promised:nail:

Chris:D

Got this figured out a little. Download the stock software, send in, wait for an update , program. Have fun :)

Egr plates look nice Billy! Thanks!

I'm just about there to get to the bolts with the intake manifold. I'll quit then and finish up tomorrow.

I ended up breaking 2 vacuum lines. they weren't rubber anymore. I'll see about picking up a huge roll of the stuff and replacing everything I can while I'm in here.

DAMN that's a tiny turbo. 4 or 6 of them on a 5.9 might be enough for stock. :)

Well, The custom JJ Fabrications EGR delete machinnng, inspired by BillysGoat fabrication in conjuntion with Project J "The golf" is mosly complete. id like to name drop CSynder, Jebus, Bill Gates, crazypipes and CrazyDave

before:

attachment.php

AFTER:
attachment.php

Little JB Weld and tings wil be complete. This EGR delete flows the best on the market y0

Attachments

• IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"It's hard to misslepp" That got me to doing this> LOL LOL LOL

Looks good, now get it finished, I had a timing belt and EGR done in the time it's taking you to get this finished :poke:

"It's hard to misslepp" That got me to doing this> LOL LOL LOL

Looks good, now get it finished, I had a timing belt and EGR done in the time it's taking you to get this finished :poke:

I type on this computer thing all day.. I'm not used to manual labor like this but once or twice a month. So I pull the union card when I'm working on my stuff and take a break every 20 minutes.

JB weld id curing, little more grinding and clean the intake manifold and i'm on the re-install part, including start on the vacuum tube replacements. There's still allot left to do! :)

How longs the wait take for the tune Jason?

Holy hell:hehe: I now see why thats usually the first thing recommended to do to a TDI

Rather quick! faster then bob can ignore your emails for the smarty. Say a few hours durning 9-5. Well see as time goes on as I make changes.

The intake wasn't "bad". I've seen worse online. The redneck manifold cleaning took about 2 hours but worked!

Jason, Mine looked just as bad I'd say and my Golf only has 90k miles on it now.. We did this last Nov. , so it had less miles then.

Intake was pretty bad as well.

I type on this computer thing all day.. I'm not used to manual labor like this but once or twice a month. So I pull the union card when I'm working on my stuff and take a break every 20 minutes.

JB weld id curing, little more grinding and clean the intake manifold and i'm on the re-install part, including start on the vacuum tube replacements. There's still allot left to do! :)

I know, just have to give you some grief :poke:

Yep... woke it right up again! Even with the tune 85 was a struggle.. cruised right up 110 with ease and more to go!

Still got a "slight" surge over 3000, just not as bad. Curious if that's a fuel deliver issue

Back