Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Because it was an existing piece, and stub shaft. The market has gotten quite demanding and consumers tend to cling to things that are "new" or pushed as "performance" items, even if they don't fit the application.
Whats the difference between G57 and GT57 ?

Ran across this today.
BC400 with Pittsburgh stuff on it
KW sleeper
Peterbuilt tanks
Freightliner rear

None of the parts places here can even get a door latch for a ford truck. I bet tracking down cab parts for that is fun.

Where is the blower motor resistor on a 95 t800?

Used this junk million mile n14 t8 to move a piece of equipment the other day. Had a Super 10 trans, always throws me the first couple times through. A load of scrap on a worn out million mile ch613 e426 mack and a 48ft flatbed
b6d33fcae6e4d208d5f260c8acaff8fe.jpg
92088b4328d49e1c9c086fc0ca424fb2.jpg

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

I spent the last three days working over the fuel system in a big cam 3, those fkking dinosaurs can stay in the past where they belong, same with anything that says "detroit" on it and sounds like an angry swarm of bumble bees.

I spent the last three days working over the fuel system in a big cam 3, those fkking dinosaurs can stay in the past where they belong, same with anything that says "detroit" on it and sounds like an angry swarm of bumble bees.

Yet it’s one of the simplest fuel systems there is.

New force-America pump on a dump bed. Looks like the screen kicked off the relief valve and went for a tour.
6650c518b0120cd41bc10c403154bd6b.jpg
4af0d8fb853c8ed7a3629dcb7d1dd5bf.jpg
29c6d64d80d3af613997d943b63b19a3.jpg

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

Have a mxs in the shop with sunk liners. Customer asked about the IPd 17 liter kit. I don't think it is worth it. What is your guy's opinion.

Anyone change guide bolts on a disc brake setup? Got a bad one and I’m told by parts supplier that needs expensive tools to fix it.... looking at parts online I can’t see what I would need besides a way to press on new brass bushing.

Have a mxs in the shop with sunk liners. Customer asked about the IPd 17 liter kit. I don't think it is worth it. What is your guy's opinion.

Heard hit and miss on em. No first hand experience though. Just did ipds 16:1 kit, was nice stuff fwiw.

Kind of depends on your goals

Back