Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - May 19th 2012

well i will be there. i missed the last 2 years but was at the first 2 and loved it. will see if i can get the browns crew to come as well.

i hope i am going to be in SS too.. depends on how much longer my motor takes to get done. but then again i will be just using my DD so hopefully i can hang with you trailer queens.. LOL

Is it just me or is it weird seeing Scott's screen name without the pulling truck? I'm one of those guys that never sells anything, I can't bring myself to part with it!

Redding-Poster.jpg

Count me in. I have to see how many times Ken is going to let me win.....:bang

If he lets you win again, Im gonna be the new driver!! :hehe:

In all seriousness, I still am in awe that you ran back to back sport and pro trees and won both class's, Congrats again!!

I might see if I can sweet talk the old man into a seat for the sportsman class.... :tree:

Should we expect to see this again?

1IMG_9192.jpg

I expect that result at every race I go to. :evil At least the Ken letting me win part. They won't be able to make a hat big enough for me though if I manage that the rest of my races. :woohoo:

I think the phrase, It must have been my birthday, applies best.

I expect that result at every race I go to. :evil At least the Ken letting me win part. They won't be able to make a hat big enough for me though if I manage that the rest of my races. :woohoo:

I think the phrase, It must have been my birthday, applies best.

Hot lapping the hell out of your chevy and winning both classes.... That sounds awfully familiar! You must have spent too much time with Mr. Coddens LOL

Back