6.0 turbos upgrade!!!!

I didn't invent anything. It was sitting on the shelf. I just have to bore the block somewhere around .171 over stock. All that steel is heavy. So I wanted to replace it with aluminum.

I didn't invent anything. It was sitting on the shelf. I just have to bore the block somewhere around .171 over stock. All that steel is heavy. So I wanted to replace it with aluminum.

Sitting on the shelf? What could you have sitting on the shelf that will go into a 6.0?! Your truck is going to be damn cool Doug!

Rich's engine failure had that Je ne sais quoi about it. I recorded our phone conversation when he was sitting on the side of the highway. I heard him tell the towtruck driver he had bought a common rail for it a few weeks back. He swears he never intended to do the swap, but we all know he secretly longed to have the engine from his work truck in his play truck.

NounSingular
je ne sais quoi
Plural
uncountable

je ne sais quoi (uncountable)

1.An intangible quality that adds or makes something attractive or alluring.

Doug, you really going to take the cylinders out that far on the 6.0 block? Im not so sure that block can handle that. There are differences in the 6.4 block. We have one torn apart here.

Doug and I were discussing it last night. He has a 6.0 and a 6.4 side by side. The water passages between the cylinders feel and look the same. Are you seeing something different?

Doug and I were discussing it last night. He has a 6.0 and a 6.4 side by side. The water passages between the cylinders feel and look the same. Are you seeing something different?

No, It actually seems like you guys are on top of it. I actually dont see any reason why it wouldnt work now. Not a bad idea, a few little details to work out I think but all in all I think you guys are on it!

It all Doug. I was just on the other end of the phone.

But a note to all, the blocks are different in certain areas. Just not between the cylinders.

Back