Asking for Everyones Input

NHRDA

As we gear up for the 2009 season, we would like some feedback from you, the racer/spectator on tracks that you would like to see us at. Understand we will not be able to go to every track requested, but we will do what we can.

Please list all tracks to include current venues.

Thank you in advance for your time.

NHRDA Staff

Mid America Raceway on the Illinois side of St. Louis if you don't come already... Never been there yet, so I don't know, but if I knew there would be a diesel event and the date I sure would like to try, lol.

Either the Motorplex in Ennis or the new fixing to open Dallas Raceway in Crandall Tx. One or the other or both......
Ryan

Pittsburgh Raceway Park. They already have a couple of events a year for the Diesels. I bet they would welcome another tent.

Virginia motorsports
Maple grove
MIR
Pittsburg
englishtown
mason dixon
cecil county dragway
rockingham

are all very nice tracks to run fast on and still be able to stop!

Will you be coming back up to Edmonton this coming year? And if so, what about another Canadian Venue? Not sure which one, but there are several good tracks up here to hit

Kevin

Pittsburgh Raceway Park. They already have a couple of events a year for the Diesels. I bet they would welcome another tent.

Snedge, I'm with you on Pittsburgh and even Quaker City in Ohio. From the events I've attended by the NHDRA the race at MIR had 7-8 trucks just read a week or so ago the race at Island Dragway had about the same. The race at Thompson in Ohio had a fair amount of trucks even with the rain that we all knew was comming. I really don't think the particitation for the diesel races on the East Coast or New England states is there. I know the Big Rig races bring some racers out at both MIR and Englishtown NJ. The DDRA race at Hagerstown, Md ( Mason Dixon Dragway ) gets alot of racers. I know I'm not going to be going down to MIR for the NHDRA in October. I know Randy, Jeff, Chris and the rest of the guys work hard to get these events together but for one reason or another they can't get any racers in the pits. Just my $.02. Thanks Steve B.

How about National Trail Raceway just east of Columbus, OH. Nice track with good facilities. I don't know of any diesel events there, but it would be nice to start some.

I like the ones that we raced already this past year in Division 1, particluarly Portland & Woodburn (my local tracks)! I liked Medford and the track prep they did, we just need more trucks at that race!

I would like to see the division divided up a bit. I don't mind driving to Mission as a Div 1 race, but Edmonton & Billings were a bit of a hike. It would be nice if those races farther east & north were in a different division, so we could race them if we have the time, but aren't forced to race them for points.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back