Asking for Everyones Input

GAINSVILLE was my favorite track to date in Div 4. What are we going to do with Breakaway gone? What about Orlando Speedway?

I remember Chris telling a story about how nasty the track officials in Orlando are about diesels and hung up on him. (I could be wrong)

Relax, put in the requests and we will do the rest. Very likely you will see an event in O' Town next year.

I like the ones that we raced already this past year in Division 1, particluarly Portland & Woodburn (my local tracks)! I liked Medford and the track prep they did, we just need more trucks at that race!

I would like to see the division divided up a bit. I don't mind driving to Mission as a Div 1 race, but Edmonton & Billings were a bit of a hike. It would be nice if those races farther east & north were in a different division, so we could race them if we have the time, but aren't forced to race them for points.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Ditto, maybe add Firebird(Boise) and Spokane to Div. 1. Think that was in the plans for this year, but the track didn't get to you guys in time. http://www.firebirdonline.com/

An idea like Michaels would work good for me too. As even going to billings is a long trip, but at least do able. I would like to be competitive in a points race too..

Kevin

I want to thank everyone for their input, We need as much input as we can get from people in the Diiesel community. With several tracks contacting us about our 2009 drag race series . We need to know where their is support in the Diesel world , so we can make strong impact for the Diesel community and make our sport grow and become a national force in the racing community.

Next year we plan on splitting division 1 off and breaking Canada into Division 6. I believe this will strenghen both divisions so competitors dont have to travel 24 hours to be able to competite in the points chase.

We also know we need to strengthen both division 2 and division 3 and with new sponsor coming on board in these area it will help the NHRDA expand during the 2009 season.

So keep on giving us racetracks and links to tracks that we should put in our top 10 for the 2009 NHRDA Diesel Drag Race Series

:tree:

I want to thank everyone for their input, We need as much input as we can get from people in the Diiesel community. With several tracks contacting us about our 2009 drag race series . We need to know where their is support in the Diesel world , so we can make strong impact for the Diesel community and make our sport grow and become a national force in the racing community.

Next year we plan on splitting division 1 off and breaking Canada into Division 6. I believe this will strenghen both divisions so competitors dont have to travel 24 hours to be able to competite in the points chase.

We also know we need to strengthen both division 2 and division 3 and with new sponsor coming on board in these area it will help the NHRDA expand during the 2009 season.

So keep on giving us racetracks and links to tracks that we should put in our top 10 for the 2009 NHRDA Diesel Drag Race Series

:tree:

This is great news. I just have one question, when you say Canada, how much of Canada are you talking? Which race tracks, this is a very large country......

Kevin

This is great news. I just have one question, when you say Canada, how much of Canada are you talking? Which race tracks, this is a very large country......

Kevin
As of right now the only Canadian talks that I know of are out your way.

Wheeewww. I was worried, that you were going to put something in PEI or something,, lol

Kevin

NHRDA, thanks for asking and listening to our opinions on these types of things!

Yeah, what Rob said! Seriously, it is really appreciated that you guys are getting our opinions on matters like this. I guess one other suggestion would be to try to keep the races evenly spread out across the season, and also try to avoid scheduling conflicts in the region, including big gasser races (like the Boise Bracketeer event). I know, it's asking a lot, but I know you guys ARE that good!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back