Asking for Everyones Input

Like to see ya take over the "nationals" at Indy. Also maybe a race at Bowling Green, Ky. (some time after the TS event) and/or something in TN. (Union Hill???)

The above didn't get answered.

Is the NHRDA having any sled pulling events next year or is this strictly a racing organization now?

BBD

Hi Scott
We will be concentrating on drag races and then find local pulling associations to due joint ventures on some of our national events.

We should have our schedule for 2009 done by january and then we will be looking for pulling organizations to contact.

Hi Scott
We will be concentrating on drag races and then find local pulling associations to due joint ventures on some of our national events.

We should have our schedule for 2009 done by january and then we will be looking for pulling organizations to contact.

Thanks, sweet I would like to add at least one NHRDA event to my schedule in 2009 :)

BBD

Orlando drag way and more races in division 4 would be nice if you can do it chris.

Of the big tracks , I would recommend

1 Ennis just south of Dallas , it’s the place where the first 4 second top Fuel pass happen by the 4father Eddie Hill , and is a all concrete surface and excellent paved pits with track owned farmland on either side for Sled pulling.

2 Thunder valley just south of OK city it’s a twin to the track surface at Ennis , and has land for sled pulling .
3 Topeka is a great super track , and I haven’t been there is a while, but there was room for sled pulling a few yeas ago

4 No Problem raceway in Bellerose LA, is voted best sportsman track in the country, it has super oxygenated air due to cane fields , and motor home hookups for a fee , and a sports bar under the tower . The owner is a great sportsman racer that takes care of racers

5 Vegas, if you can fill the stands in Vegas, you’re just terrible at promoting
6 San Antonio Texas great track, and room

Coastal Plains Raceway, Rockingham Raceway, Kinston Raceway all in NC - not saying you need to be at all of them but seeing you at at least one would be great.

Coastal Plains Raceway in Jacksonville NC nice 1/4 mile track. Also would like to see more sled pulls in division 4.

Racing or not I try to make the Div 1 races. We need to get the Firebird(Boise) back on the schedule. Some of the most memerable races seem to happen there and for what ever the reason the Chevys actually show up! lol

Again the NHRDA wants to thank everyone for their input. We are putting all these tracks into our data base and we will narrow them down and start contacting tracks to see if we can add them to your respected divisions.

So keep up with all the great advice on where you want to see the NHRDA in 2009.

Without out great members and competitors there would not be an NHRDA:rockwoot:

thanks for your support

Agree, hope to see Boise and Spokane added in Region 1. Maybe co-member Redding and Sacramento with region 2 and then be able to not count 5 races so a person wouldn't have to travel to the really distant venues and still have a shot at the points race.

any sledpulling organizations in mind?

would like to see sledpulling in the seattle and portland areas.

Back