Asking for Everyones Input

Mid America Raceway on the Illinois side of St. Louis if you don't come already... Never been there yet, so I don't know, but if I knew there would be a diesel event and the date I sure would like to try, lol.

Can you get me contact info on this track? The only thing I can find on the www says it was torn down in 2005

More races in Canada would be cool for sure but we got to travel to the races and ended up second in points.. A couple more races a little closer to home for us or even Spokan and Boise would make the trip a little less distance for driving. I enjoy the driving and showing up to the events with the people that I have raced with this year and seeing them all next year will be great as well as we all build friendships. My vote would be for Spokan and Boise as well... and when we get the track done in Rimbey there is for sure a spot here for you guys anytime.

Aaron

any sledpulling organizations in mind?

would like to see sledpulling in the seattle and portland areas.

Hey Scott hope all is well. If you want to organize something lets see if we can due something on the same weekend as one of our drag races. How about Bremerton or Portland.

Tulsa Raceway Park or OKC would be great.. We dont have near enough Diesel events (if any) in Oklahoma.. Its ridiculous..

mason dixon (which also has a sled pulling track) and Cecil county dragway

We have put all the above tracks on our contact list for 2009. Are there any other tracks you want to see the NHRDA at in 09.

Bradenton Motorsports Park in Bradenton, FL. They have a great track, though they're not overly fond of diesel. They had a diesel race there a few years ago that was extremely unorganized. The trucks were just driving through the water box and tracking water all over the track. They were also not coming to the lines when they were called. Then there was the alcohol issue.. Anyway, they're not overly fond of diesels. A nice organized event could be enough to turn them around though..

The above didn't get answered.

Is the NHRDA having any sled pulling events next year or is this strictly a racing organization now?

BBD

Would think the red dodge would bring in a lot of spectator dollar!:cheer:
How about something on the South-central area?
TOMMY

Dallas Raceway in Crandall Tx. 45 minutes or so east of Dallas on I 175.
Brand new 1/4 mile IHRA track

Redline Raceway.com ' Just east of Rockwall on I 30. Also IHRA but 1/8th mile.

Florida's Gainesville Raceway, of corse, gets my vote... there world class & very diesel friendly.
South Georga Motorsports park in Valdosta is also a nice, newer 1/4 mile track.

I think just one in each state in the division would be nice...kinda leaves an even playing field for everyone. Like chris said "Division 4 was Division Florida" LOL!

I think we need 4 or 5 in each state:rockwoot: GET ON IT CHRIS!!!!!

:bang:bang:bang are we going to get someone to give us a fuel sponser for division 4 so we can get to the races?

Tulsa Raceway park in Tulsa Ok. its a pretty nice track and there is alota diesel nuts around here

Back