07-09 6.7L Tuning Update

Yes, most of the team are now in the US. Paul is still back in the office. At some point over the next couple of weeks, Paul will package a full release. Most likely when Andrew returns to the office between SEMA and PRI.

Cheers
Cindy

Yes, most of the team are now in the US. Paul is still back in the office. At some point over the next couple of weeks, Paul will package a full release. Most likely when Andrew returns to the office between SEMA and PRI.

Cheers
Cindy

Any new news?

:poke:

I'm tuning 6.7's in house with beta, but there are things that need to be ironed out still. Good things and worth the wait. Kind of like being a 7 year old the month before Christmas.

Cindy, it was wonderful meeting you and thank you for allowing me to try out one of Fleece's 4kRPM tunes on my truck for the PRI races! It was a teasing eye-opener and I can't wait for the public release!!

Do you guys have a waiting list or something? If so, put me on that Mo-Fo!!!

Hopefully it will be out by the time I get back from Afghanistan!!!

Cindy, it was wonderful meeting you and thank you for allowing me to try out one of Fleece's 4kRPM tunes on my truck for the PRI races! It was a teasing eye-opener and I can't wait for the public release!!

Care to give some feed back on what you thought of the tune ? Interested to hear how it compared to you old tuner box,

It was an unrefined dyno tune so it's not really a fair comparison. I did manage to run my fastest ET/MPH ever with their 4kRPM tune though!

It was good meeting you Ryan, and it was great to be able to watch your truck run at PRI, and especially see the results you got from tuning changes alone.

For those of you who missed it, Ryan came around to our booth during PRI with Brayden Fleece. They decided at 4pm Friday afternoon to retire to the parking lot and load one of Fleece Performance tunes onto Ryan's truck for the drag race meeting starting at 7pm.

Ryan drove his truck home, then to the track, and in his first 3 passes of the night broke his previous best ET and MPH records with just tuning changes.

Cheers
Cindy

Update, Cindy???

Ross and I returned from our trip to the US yesterday. We have started to catch up on everything and development will recommence this week.

I'm still working through at ETA for the 6.7L public release, but will keep you posted.

Cheers
Cindy

It was good meeting you Ryan, and it was great to be able to watch your truck run at PRI, and especially see the results you got from tuning changes alone.

For those of you who missed it, Ryan came around to our booth during PRI with Brayden Fleece. They decided at 4pm Friday afternoon to retire to the parking lot and load one of Fleece Performance tunes onto Ryan's truck for the drag race meeting starting at 7pm.

Ryan drove his truck home, then to the track, and in his first 3 passes of the night broke his previous best ET and MPH records with just tuning changes.

Cheers
Cindy

Cindy, the truck has a lot more left on the table than it did that night as well, reviewing data logs after the races, the truck only carried 17Kpsi rail pressure down the track, much lower than the 25kpsi it normally does. The tune was originally written for a twin CP3 truck and was put in my truck completely unchanged in the hotel parking lot right before heading over to the track. I'll be working with Fleece once we get public release for the 6.7 to get it dialed in for my hardware, I bet 7.2X's are on the table with just tuning alone! Thanks again to Fleece and EFI!

ETA for the 6.7L release is soon. We still have one final beta release to go. Hopefully that will be made available to the beta testers this week.

If that version tests ok then it should be available publicly as a pre-release version before Christmas. If we can't get it out before Christmas, then we'll be aiming for before New Year.

We've changed file structures and software architecture significantly for this release, so the testing process is HUGE!

Cheers
Cindy

ETA for the 6.7L release is soon. We still have one final beta release to go. Hopefully that will be made available to the beta testers this week.

If that version tests ok then it should be available publicly as a pre-release version before Christmas. If we can't get it out before Christmas, then we'll be aiming for before New Year.

We've changed file structures and software architecture significantly for this release, so the testing process is HUGE!

Cheers
Cindy

Thanks for the update cindy.. my v2 and licenses arrive wed. Can't wait for the dpf files to come out to beta...

Back