1.1 vs 1.32a/r

Any recommendations on what bellows to run? The ones one my concrete pumps leak within a few months of use. Theyre the stainless braided type.

Sold the gate spacer. Going the be putting the wg flange directly on the stainless diesel manifold, similar to the Steed. Thats all thats left to do for fab work. Hope to have everything installed by mid November

Sent from Razr Maxx

You may want to add a flex joint between the gate and hot pipe.

I wouldnt do that if using the gate spacer, seen to many crack from the heat and weight of the wastegate. Better to have a solid piece if using the spacer.

Edit looks like your removing the spacer so good call there.

Got rid of the gate spacer. Machined the ss manifold to mount the wg.
ty2aqumu.jpg
a2ehanum.jpg

Sent from Razr Maxx

Finished the piping this week. Everything is off to polishing and coating. Sold the truck it was going on and starting over again with a bone stock 05. Have all the necessary parts to support the hp just alot of work to be done over the next few weeks. Some final pics of the wg.
navuza9u.jpg
uvanupe4.jpg

Wouldn't be complete without custom oil lines. Wiggins clamps on the oil drains.
aba5umyb.jpg

Sent from Razr Maxx

Last edited:
Its been a while, any results yet?

Things have changed a bit in the past month. Sold the truck these were going on. Bought another 05 that is going to be more street/strip use so I sent the turbos back in to FI. Going to run a 63/68/.91 and the new S480 H.O/92/1.25.

Tapamaxxing

What wheel are you running on your billet 78? I have a 63/68 and looking at either a 76/92 or 78/92 if it runs too hot as a single

Things have changed a bit in the past month. Sold the truck these were going on. Bought another 05 that is going to be more street/strip use so I sent the turbos back in to FI. Going to run a 63/68/.91 and the new S480 H.O/92/1.25.

Tapamaxxing

Any updates on your setup?

Back