12v hp #'s

There 35 12.50 16 muds. Junk tires I took them off my dads 96 a few years ago when he got rid of it. I plan on putting on some Toyo Proxies somewhere in the 33in range for next season. I dont know what it weighs? Im going to drop the brush guard, spare tire (35in) and prob the trailer hitch for next season also took out the center console seat arrangement for my floor shifter. Anybody ever weigh there quad cab long bed? Next time I drive it to work (police station) im gong to put it on our scales and see if i can get a close weight id like to do that before I drop some stuff get a ball park of how much I dropped.

Thanks for the kind words. Do you own a powerstroke?

Last edited:
215 pump
0 plate almost forward
Stock AFC full forward
4k springs
16* timing
pdr 370's
stock hx35/12 over pdr bht3b/26
AFE filter
ATS exhaust manifold
5" straight exhaust
banks twin ram intake

It made 542 hp and 1008 torque corrected.

Then I dynoed againg with a pdr hx35/14 and a modded afc with everything else the same and it only did 532hp corrected.

215 pump
0 plate almost forward
Stock AFC full forward
4k springs
16* timing
pdr 370's
stock hx35/12 over pdr bht3b/26
AFE filter
ATS exhaust manifold
5" straight exhaust
banks twin ram intake

It made 542 hp and 1008 torque corrected.

Then I dynoed againg with a pdr hx35/14 and a modded afc with everything else the same and it only did 532hp corrected.

Your setup is darn near mirror to mine. I would guess the 12cm aided in spoolup on the dyno thus helping the #'s

Your setup is darn near mirror to mine. I would guess the 12cm aided in spoolup on the dyno thus helping the #'s

Actually, when I dynoed with the 12cm, the e-clip on the waste gate rod had fallen off and the wasted gate wasn't hooked up. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't even making boost until 2200 rpm and spool was extremely slow. Shortly after that, I added a 2nd boost gauge to better monitor things.

I was just wondering if Hammer owns one. Looking at his avatar he must own a powerstroke.

just got mine built, waiting for the turbo then off to the dyno in a month or so. should be around 500 rwhp, no spray

180 pump
stock 181 delivery valves(have ddp delivery valves waiting to go in)
0 plate full forward
fully modded Afc full forward
pdr 4k springs
18* timing
Ii 5x.016's
stock hx35/18.5

hoping to break 425hp should find out pretty soon. The truck feels pretty strong, I raced my brother who has a 180 pump reg cab long bed 4x4 with 370's and 16.5* 3k springs and a 10 plate, and walked by him with ease, also did the same with an 05 quad cab short bed cummins with a superchips programmer on the 130hp tune so it deffientely runs strong.

180 pump
stock 181 delivery valves(have ddp delivery valves waiting to go in)
0 plate full forward
fully modded Afc full forward
pdr 4k springs
18* timing
Ii 5x.016's
stock hx35/18.5

hoping to break 425hp should find out pretty soon. The truck feels pretty strong, I raced my brother who has a 180 pump reg cab long bed 4x4 with 370's and 16.5* 3k springs and a 10 plate, and walked by him with ease, also did the same with an 05 quad cab short bed cummins with a superchips programmer on the 130hp tune so it deffientely runs strong.

should hit 425 without a problem i would think. I hit 435 with 370s.

Brett @ LeftCoastDiesel;
USB turbo, Winspeed injectors, aFe Stage 2 intake, WINspeed grid delete,litte bit of nitrous, a newly installed 215/887 pump.

It put down 715HP BEFORE the new pump!

Back