12v hp #'s

i would have to agree, i would be thinking your more closer to 460 +/-

the record according to Jim Fulmer, is 446 on number 2 only. And 496 with water/meth.

I seriously doubt the stock turbo can handle 460 on fuel alone. Thats gonna be very very hot.

my truck gets very very hot, so 460 isn't out of the question, brad ponci did 472 with a stock turbo if im not mistaken, and matt wells did 501 or something near that with a stock turbo and a bigger housing i believer so. 460 is doable, we shall see. hopefully before the end of january or 2nd week in feb. i'll throw it on a dyno.

Brett @ LeftCoastDiesel;
USB turbo, Winspeed injectors, aFe Stage 2 intake, WINspeed grid delete,litte bit of nitrous, a newly installed 215/887 pump.

It put down 715HP BEFORE the new pump!

The 715/1346 was with the little WSB, haven't had a chance to play on the dyno with the USB/215 pump setup. If only I could figure out were to go and play on a dyno.

the record according to Jim Fulmer, is 446 on number 2 only. And 496 with water/meth.

I seriously doubt the stock turbo can handle 460 on fuel alone. Thats gonna be very very hot.

I don't think that it is any type of record, just a fact and an old one now. Yea the EGT's were hot but not really that bad with water/meth.

Jim

Do not forget the special magic fairy dust additive also!

Matt's 501 was diesel only with an 18.5 housing on Dunbars dyno.. That was also with a never removed 160 pump with 131 dv's.. He ran low 12's, and towed his trailers everywhere with that setup..

Matt's 501 was diesel only with an 18.5 housing on Dunbars dyno.. That was also with a never removed 160 pump with 131 dv's.. He ran low 12's, and towed his trailers everywhere with that setup..

Yea Brad we cheated a little, his was and still is a 215 pump with 370 injectors. It time for me to work on it now as it only put down 550 a few months ago with a SPS 62.

Jim

For a single, it's hard to beat a 62 on a 12 valve.. Good power and very responsive..

I did 512 with a hx35 and a 14cm housing i worked over. That was may moons ago.

160 pump. 131 DV`s, 370 injectors, starwheel turned, 4K springs, 0 plate, 19* of timing, and a stock turbo. Only did 300, but that was 2 years ago. Change some things sence then but havent run it on the dyno yet.

160 pump. 131 DV`s, 370 injectors, starwheel turned, 4K springs, 0 plate, 19* of timing, and a stock turbo. Only did 300, but that was 2 years ago. Change some things sence then but havent run it on the dyno yet.

Whats this, you jumped into a conversation about urinals to say you squat when you pee?:poke:

Yea Brad we cheated a little, his was and still is a 215 pump with 370 injectors. It time for me to work on it now as it only put down 550 a few months ago with a SPS 62.

Jim

I was wondering the other day if you figured out why it was cutting the fuel...

Back