12v hp #'s

180 pump(benched), 13mm P & B, 0 plate, 5k GSK, full cuts, full rack travel, no AFC, 18-19* timing, 370's, full port and polished head, silver bullet, did 648 1438 HP/TQ fuel only

I was wondering the other day if you figured out why it was cutting the fuel...

I haven't looked at it yet, I just finished taking off the Twins and getting the single going then the motor went out in my Sonoma so I'm now pulling it, I guess after it is done I'll get it over here and do some maintenance on it.

Jim

played on the dyno today got 251 HP 701 TQ

* 190 hp industrial app 12v
* stock holset 35
* stock plate forward
* afc star wheel forward
* red oak diesel injectors (5x12) supposed to add up to 100hp said to be similar to 370 marine injectors dont know much the guy wants to keep his secret formula hidden.
* timing bumped to approx 15*-16*
* stock gsk
* nv4500 trans
* 4.10 gears on 35 in tires.
:woohoo:

plan to go with an S300 series turbo next.

251 with 100 horse sticks?

You might want to look into a refund...

yah thats pretty bad, considering i did 253hp with just a 0 plate full forward,4kgsk and 15.5* and stock slipping tranny, on my 180 pump with the stock 180's in it.

if you think about it that motor was rated at the crank at 190 hp and if i pulled 251 at the rear wheel thats about 100 over what it would of probably been at the rear wheels if it was left stock. i bought those injectors before i got on this forum and didnt know half as much as i do now so yeah i have got a base line to go off of now and that was the whole point of me going to the dyno the other day. i know its not the greatest numbers but i got higher than what a couple guys were guessing i would see so i didnt fare too bad.:Cheer:

Well I rolled again today... 589hp 1136ft.lbs Im getting closer

That's pretty cool to see Brett! Any spray on those runs?
Thanks Brandon, No spray they were #2 ony runs. I'll try to get a sheet posted tomorrow. 41 dyno runs, 1 turbo swap, 1 dv swap, and 3 timing adjustments to get a single 62 from 473hp to 636 with a 66.

Very Nice numbers...Dam good for a single turbo......I guess you just didnt like a 3rd gen nipping at your heels.

How bad was the USB?

What do you expect when you hot lap 12 dyno runs all over 500 horse?
Good thing you,ve got one coming from Pius.

Im starting to think the full cuts are killing me on the dyno. The smoke was thick and dark from the start of the run to the end, maybe just to much fuel. I would think my combo though not bad as is, should be over 600

Im starting to think the full cuts are killing me on the dyno. The smoke was thick and dark from the start of the run to the end, maybe just to much fuel. I would think my combo though not bad as is, should be over 600

They are killing you, if I can do 600 with a single so can you!

Jim

Man I wish I could finish up some of these trucks so I can go play on the dyno some.:doh:

Back