1997 Dodge Ext. Cab

What about the headlights . My 96 has crap for lights, no crome on inside of housings and 1 lense is falling off

I'll give you $.35 for the Ford license plate! Actually I'll pay you just to take it off!!

interisted in the whole truck

Good. I need to ditch this thing. Ill sell the truck without tranny and all that stuff for what I owe on it. That is like $4000 or less. Give me a call on my work cell. 573-694-5155

You have an aftermarket exhaust manifold? Also want to know about the airdog and raptor please.

So the entire truck for $4000?

Yes without tranny, clutch, and transfer case. Rest of it is yours. THat will have the motor with cracked block. Rods, cranks, front cover, blah blah blah. Wheels, tires, gauges, blah blah blah.

how much for the truck with tranny and transfercase ?

$8000 and that will AirDog 150 and Raptor 150. Gauges, O ringed head. And the rest of the motor except for the injectors, pump, turbo, cam, and pistons. Which I sold. Rest is yours. You have the entire rotating assembly for a motor. You can buy a block and the sold items and have a motor. Also has the SB DD 4200 with big input shaft and a 241 DHD transfer case. Has 1480 yokes as well. The motor was balanced last year before I put it together. So that is all taken care of.

Back