2010 Keystone Nationals

Yea needs to be between the supply pump and the injection pump and only has to be driver operated doesnt need to be hooked to the airshut off. Should be mechanically operated. If you go electrical it has to be power on, meaning it takes power to to keep the valve engaged so the fuel goes towards the pump, if for some reason you loose power then the valve would go back to the default side which would send the fuel back to the tank

ok thanks jeremy thats what i needed to know, hows everything going with you? business good? hope so! happy new year

you see what i worked on this weekend

yeahhhhhh why??

This!!
photo_22-2.jpg

yea i made one last year and it sucks making one that long. you still gonna be a 2.8 truck or something bigger for the local stuff?

ther is a rumor on eastern extream that ther will be 5 new ecp diesel trucks this year:cheer:anybody know if this true? I hope:rockwoot:

ther is a rumor on eastern extream that ther will be 5 new ecp diesel trucks this year:cheer:anybody know if this true? I hope:rockwoot:

i hope so too, i know i wont be running for pts this year. hopefully i can make some of the hooks

I hope so to. I dont go there anymore because they are always starting crap on that board. Should be a good year if everybody shows that is planning to run with us

I'll make a few hooks with ECP again this year. not that i have what it takes to hang, but its a better quality event with the 'big dogs' and getting to see the big tractor classes.

Back