2010 Keystone Nationals

But to hear everybody talk the little blue bottle doesnt add power just used for cooling, yea they blow that out their A**!

any updates? still thinkin about goin. i got a bell housing blanket now. and dont mind building a saftey hitch. as long as i dont need a three way dump i am set. aslo any news on payout?

any updates? still thinkin about goin. i got a bell housing blanket now. and dont mind building a saftey hitch. as long as i dont need a three way dump i am set. aslo any news on payout?

No word, i contacted JR from the Eastern Extreme site and he said that there was no news about the payouts. I would venture to say they will be the same as last year. Its a good show and close to home if you can get the trucks done and get them there its worth the effort to say you have run indoors. Not alot of diesel guys can say that:rockwoot:

No word, i contacted JR from the Eastern Extreme site and he said that there was no news about the payouts. I would venture to say they will be the same as last year. Its a good show and close to home if you can get the trucks done and get them there its worth the effort to say you have run indoors. Not alot of diesel guys can say that:rockwoot:

for sure lol, my motor is still in pieces in ohio. i may sign up yet.

o also i know tractors need a lift plate on the front, what about a hook point for trucks?

Get it put together and come on up, that way I wont be the only Ford in the bunch.:poke:

Back