2012 NHRDA Season opener at Speedworld Dragstrip

Aaron & Rob, if you guys get a chance I would love to see photos of both of your chute mounts. I would love to see them in person this weekend, but I'm thinking I will miss this race and try to get more work done on my truck. Between my sometimes-high maintenance kid, her school's fundraising auction, and a visit from one of my best friends this week, I've had a hard time getting any time to work on it!

Well we got ours broke in on the dyno this morning...just have to wash it up load her up and hit the trail....see you all there Friday afternoon or so :Cheer:

PhoenixMap.jpg

Clock is ticking! Ok gotta get off forums and get my midterm and some packing done! See you all very soon!!

Clock is ticking! Ok gotta get off forums and get my midterm and some packing done! See you all very soon!!

Remember to practice your interviews you know where and tell matt to leave you alone your while practicing them :hehe::hehe::hehe:

good luck to all. should have a lot of cool trucks this year. Thanks for putting in the long hours Randy.

Remember to practice your interviews you know where and tell matt to leave you alone your while practicing them :hehe::hehe::hehe:

i havent seen here for like 3 weeks or something like that. Im leaving her alone haha

Ugh.....3 days before the season opener is not a good time for your wife and kid to pass a head cold onto you!!! See you all on friday!!

Ugh.....3 days before the season opener is not a good time for your wife and kid to pass a head cold onto you!!! See you all on friday!!

I've been battling it for 4 weeks now. It gets worse. I'm hoping the new climate helps me. I've developed a really cute (not) cough tonight. Feel better Marc! Lots of fluids! See you guys soon! Are you bringing my boyfriend?

I've been battling it for 4 weeks now. It gets worse. I'm hoping the new climate helps me. I've developed a really cute (not) cough tonight. Feel better Marc! Lots of fluids! See you guys soon! Are you bringing my boyfriend?

No.....once they turn 2 they need thier own full priced plane ticket.......and randy doesnt want to pay for distractions!!! Lol

At the airport totally ready for some sunshine.

I guess I need to get the NHRDA staff on some vitamins sounds like everyone is sick probably cause you are lacking :Cheer:

Cant wait for the season opener it looks like this will be a barn burner :nos:

Oh don't worry! My nerves will take over and I'll just want to puke instead of cough. LOL :)

I even have a fresh keg of Black Butte Porter (tapped it yesterday but still haven't had a drink out of it), but I think I'll stay and work on the truck. About the time you guys are racing on Saturday I'll be at a Practice Tree race at a friend's shop, so I'll at least be able to pretend I'm racing! I'll have my phone set up to watch the live racing in Phoenix though!

Back