Lucas oil
Virginia speed
NGM Diesel
XS power
Stroud saftey
REV

My wife and son
Cory--my pit crew

My lord Jesus Christ for saftey and the ability to turn persistance into results!

He's actually running out of gear before the eighth now with the new set up..

That's awesome wade look forward to seeing u in indy

Thanks darren, we'll see how things go, we have more testing to do yet.
Smokin!!!

Bad pics but heres the time slip from the 4.90 pass.

0861e8ea.jpg

8ade80d5.jpg

Sorry but my camera phone aint that great.
He's actually running out of gear before the eighth now with the new set up..

yea about 3.980 or so in the run were on the rev limiter and it's in defuel mode. I really need more useable RPM!!

Congrats Wade.....I sense a shootOUT!!!!

Thank you.

i have been fiddling with this go-pro camera and got a cool vid, but cant seem to get a clear picture and clear sound in the same vid, it's one or the other, half screen, full screen......dont matter. any insite?

dude it was an awsome pass i knew it was a fast pass when he left the line

i have been fiddling with this go-pro camera and got a cool vid, but cant seem to get a clear picture and clear sound in the same vid, it's one or the other, half screen, full screen......dont matter. any insite?

Its the GoPro.....you either get one or the other. Be glad that you actually got one if your GoPro works anything like mine does! Check out the Contour Camera...much better peice.

Congrats on the four second pass! That is haulin!

Are you going to have to change the rear end gears to get the proper mph / et from it?

Whats the plan?

Congrats on the four second pass! That is haulin!
Thanks jeff.
Are you going to have to change the rear end gears to get the proper mph / et from it?

Whats the plan?

Well, it's complicated. I could change the Convertor, trans, trans ratios, rear gear ratio's, and more importantly RPM.....If EFI live cant get me what i need, im going stand alone.

useable RPM is more important to me than any of the rest.

Congrats on the awesome 1/8 mile pass. You are doing a great job with that truck. It hasn't taken you very long to get that race program ramped up. NICE JOB!!!! Thanks, Brady

How much more RPM do you need?

Im fully fueled to 5200 right now, i need another 500-800 fully fueled RPM to let th engine/chassis work like it was designed to.
Congats on the passes! Just out of curiousity, have you made any fuel only passes?

Yes, 5.36-5.42 was our best passes on motor! But we only did that by accident, and it was about 75-80% smokless!!
We are tuned for nitrous though. Johnboy has done a exellent job tuning it though. Matter of fact we have the same tune from last year still, except for the spool up changes...

Congrats on the awesome 1/8 mile pass. You are doing a great job with that truck. It hasn't taken you very long to get that race program ramped up. NICE JOB!!!! Thanks, Brady

Thanks Brady, your support is a major reason we were able to get here. Your products are amazing!
By the way are you still running smoke free? Gotta love it!

Yes sir!

Last edited:
500-800 rpm isn't going to let you run a full 1/4 mile if you're gear-bound at the 1/8th, is it?

Put some taller rear gears in that truck and go see if it will run 7's in the 1/4 mile!

Congratulations on the 4's, it probably feels like a rocket!

Back