4.905 & 5.007 in the 1/8

the MPH was 128.96 and the 1.24 60 might not have been tripped by the front tires...could have been the body or the rear tires. yes it carry's the wheels. When it dont it 60's a 1.10-11 make more since now?

Eather way i'll back it up soon. i aint skered

Cory and I were talking about this last night.....Wade would need to be lighter than Banks and have around 1,400 hp at the crank to drive around their time, run out of gear, and still run quicker. I'm not going to say it's impossible, especially since some weird stuff happens with converter cars, but there may be something a little off on that slip.

i run the same stall as banks does and were blowing throught it, we weight around 2800, and im sure we make more power.

Last edited:
Why don't you try a lock-up like the Dirtymax?

i had planned on it but money got too tight and that cost like 5500 to do, cause of all the upgrades i would have to do. we are allready into the season now, im gonna run what we have and just try and be consistant with it.

next year may be different.

the MPH was 128.96 and the 1.24 60 might not have been tripped by the front tires...could have been the body or the rear tires. yes it carry's the wheels. When it dont it 60's a 1.10-11 make more since now?

Eather way i'll back it up soon. i aint skered

Sorry.. the slip looked like 120 instead of 128.

the numbers are still wonky. If the 60 were closer or quicker, it would make more sense....

Could have gone through the 60ft clocks with the body, or back tires, like Wade said....happens all the time.

Exactly. He was running 4.70's at OBX a while back when the body was dragging through the staging beams and he was cutting .94 60ft times ;)

edit: or maybe it was the wastegate dump....I forget.

Just a couple more data points: With DirtyMax on a good track we'll run a low 1.15 60' if the front tires settle back down by the 60' clock, or 1.240 if tripping with the back tires. On a good pass the 1/8-mile is around 5.38 @ 128.

We had trouble with the drive pressure blow off dumping under the truck and smoking out the beams we fixed that along time ago we plumed it in to the exhaust pipe to go out and up we haven't had any problems since no more wonky 60 ft times

times

I just found my log book from my S-10 I raced years ago with a small block chevy and a clutchless Jerico tranny. 60' 1.26 330' 3.800 660' 5.887 at 117.81. Now that was back in 2000 and i'm no Billy Glidden with a clutch but them numbers are from a 2900 S-10 with a 33x10.5 tire and no nitrous. It run 9.24 at 144 in the 1/4. I'm not cutting on you Wade but there is something wrong with them numbers. Jeff

Either way I think those passes are good passes. Keep it up. We need more of these trucks out there and I for one know how much $$$ it takes to get there. Hence why I'm not there yet. LOL

Just a couple more data points: With DirtyMax on a good track we'll run a low 1.15 60' if the front tires settle back down by the 60' clock, or 1.240 if tripping with the back tires. On a good pass the 1/8-mile is around 5.38 @ 128.

Michael, I used to see almost the exact differance in e.t. if it rode the bar out past the 60' light and the rear hides triped the beams; 1.16-1.17 with fronts triping the light or 1.23-1.24 if it was the rears. This was the 330' in the 3.40's and 660' in the 5.30's usually 129/130 mph. Ahhh...... there go's that good mood, Im offically depressed again, lol. Fishin' aint fillin' the void.

Ryan

Wade just come to indy and prove it and have some fun that's what this is all about anyway

Back