47rh manual build

Hah ok I'll check them out. Do they have some sort of instructions to set them up?

Never I d I just looked into them more. They look straight forward. I guess what I'm confused about is how the ground supplies power to flip the switch I and off

If you have two I'd take them off your hands if you'd like. I don't really want to wait for them to come from china

Never I d I just looked into them more. They look straight forward. I guess what I'm confused about is how the ground supplies power to flip the switch I and off

The on/off signal would come from the momentary switch.

If you have two I'd take them off your hands if you'd like. I don't really want to wait for them to come from china

I only have one lol.

Anybody have any issues making the 6foot cable reach the transmission?

Anybody have any issues making the 6foot cable reach the transmission?

Mine fit perfect. I went through the floor where it curves up towards the airbag or abs box in the center and it coiled back towards the trans with plenty of slack.

Thanks ghostman. I was looking at those but wasn't sure if that would work.
Ok good to know zfaylor

Solder on vehicles makes me sad :( solder can create a real diagnostic nightmare IF something suddenly stops working.

Very curious about that statement

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I see what he is saying. Improper prepping can lead to solder not sticking to the terminals. Vibrations can cause it to connect and disconnect leading to locking and unlocking of convertor which might lead a person to think its a tps of you're running a regular valve body etc. etc.
Anyways back to the topic..got my coolers test fitted in place, drilled the holes, dropped some bolts in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
I see what he is saying. Improper prepping can lead to solder not sticking to the terminals. Vibrations can cause it to connect and disconnect leading to locking and unlocking of convertor which might lead a person to think its a tps of you're running a regular valve body etc. etc.
Anyways back to the topic..got my coolers test fitted in place, drilled the holes, dropped some bolts in.
Bingo. Plus solder doesnt fuze materials. It isnt as permanent as many think. Vibrations lead to solder connections getting weak and the result is above. Just never been a fan of solder unless it is those fancy solder shrink butt connectors. Those are pretty nice.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Back