5.66@132

Yes. The story I got was he has been driving and wrenching on it for years. Year before last, or somewhere around there, he bought out the Smiths, so he has full ownership now.

Tim since you were involved it probably something you should be donig. :lolly:

I was unable to make it. I had to go to Dallas on business last week and didn't make it back to Alabama in time to make it Friday. I do however have friends that attend the events that are kind enough to keep me updated on the goings on................. I have a fix for your problem though. You should get some of those(friends) so you don't have to beg for updates on the internet like a vagrant looking for a handout, or have a bit of patience to allow those who have the info to get in front of a computer to post them. We can practically set our watch on you asking for updates and lambasting folks when they don't post them for you.

I have a fix for your problem though. You should get some of those so you don't have to beg for updates on the internet like a vagrant looking for a handout, or have a bit of patience to allow those who have the info to get in front of a computer to post them. We can practically set our watch on you asking for updates and lambasting folks when they don't post them for you.

:clap:

You shave tail whipper snappers done now?:lolly: Sorry you couldn't attend Tim you were pushing for it so hard it's a shame. I forgot it was 1/8 mile so it's irrelevant anyway. Glad it was a good event and they cleaned up the oralers. I did see there wasn't much breakage so that's a plus and it's probably better for the dinosaurs to only race an 1/8 mile. Hell maybe cut it down to 60' and really save on the breakage. :poke:

You shave tail whipper snappers done now?:lolly: Sorry you couldn't attend Tim you were pushing for it so hard it's a shame. I forgot it was 1/8 mile so it's irrelevant anyway. Glad it was a good event and they cleaned up the oralers. I did see there wasn't much breakage so that's a plus and it's probably better for the dinosaurs to only race an 1/8 mile. Hell maybe cut it down to 60' and really save on the breakage. :poke:

How is it irrelevant? I mean, since you are setting all of those prostreet records and such, perhaps you should tell us why 1/8 mile racing does not matter.

How is it irrelevant? I mean, since you are setting all of those prostreet records and such, perhaps you should tell us why 1/8 mile racing does not matter.

Well if that's all you got then that's all you got. It's good for Jr Dragsters and it appears prostreet dinosaurs.

Yes those are very cool, but I'll take an outlaw 1/4 mile pro mod car anyday.

Yeah- there aren't many of those... The 2 quckest PM cars on the planet are PDRA cars. There are very few races that allow for a 1/4 mile pass in full PDRA/Outlaw trim.

I'm a rookie but I would rather run 1/8 also. Sub u always want to slow stuff down to make it more reliable. Why you against 1/8 mile racing if it appears to help?

Cause it's only half a race? :D

I'm sorry. Couldn't resist any longer. :). Just ignore me. I'm def no racer. Heck, I've never even watched a full race. -_- I have become more interested in the racing though since pulling went full retard with rules taking it waaaay outta my price range even if dreaming.

Carry on.

1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, golf cart racing, even foot racing, count me in. Lets just race!

Back