653/1412 So Vp44

coon smile

I got on the dyno this morning to see what kind of power this SO VP44 truck would make on fuel.

653 HP / 1412 ft-lbs

I am happy with the numbers, and I would like to thank Chris and Glenn from E.D. and Bill Fletcher for helping me with this build. It has been fun, and I will be looking for more fuel and air in the near future.

Kyle

E.D. 6x16's

66/74 over 76/96/1.32ar - both from E.D. - they clean up the fuel NICE.

Wow nice numbers, 24v trucks are really starting to make some progress.

Are you going to try out one of the big ninja pumps next. Great numbers regardless of pump type though. You could always jump ship like a few of us :)

Are you going to try out one of the big ninja pumps next. Great numbers regardless of pump type though. You could always jump ship like a few of us :)

It's still up in the air right now, and it depends on my budget. Ultimately I would like to jump ship.

Congrats on the great VP numbers man, that is impressive. Same questions as above also ^^^^^^^^^^^^?

A busted old Drag Comp that is stuck on 5x5. It was accidently crushed when I shut my driver side door, but it still makes some good power - just can't change the levels.

Nice..the drag comp proves itself again..good deal :Cheer:

i did 636 with my old vp setup. just got it running with the pee pump yesterday and it defiantly feels stronger right out of the box. cant wait to get it tweaked in

When did you switch to a 66/74?

Didn't you use to have a 62/65/12?

What's the spool up like?

I sold the 62/65/13ss, and asked Chris to build me something that would work well. The 66/74 is what showed up at my door.

The spool up is great! I drive it everyday with no problems at all with a 900/400 Goerend converter. I would credit Fletcher's cam for the awesome aid in spool up.

I thought that was the only level on a Drag Comp?? :what: LOL

LOL I would have to agree! It would be nice to turn it down for daily driving. I can't even turn it off - none of the buttons work. I just know that when I turn the key, the 5 red bars light up!

I sold the 62/65/13ss, and asked Chris to build me something that would work well. The 66/74 is what showed up at my door.

The spool up is great! I drive it everyday with no problems at all with a 900/400 Goerend converter. I would credit Fletcher's cam for the awesome aid in spool up.

Sounds good. I spoke with fletcher the other day about a cam, great guy to talk to.

So the 66 isn't much different for spool up, compared to a 62?

Sounds good. I spoke with fletcher the other day about a cam, great guy to talk to.

So the 66 isn't much different for spool up, compared to a 62?

The difference in spool was very minimal, but it is noticable. You would think it would be a laggy pig, but I promise it's not!

Get a hold of Chris at E.D., and see what he thinks for your set-up.

Back