653/1412 So Vp44

Depending on load, gear, and throttle position in relation to rpm, the primary lights at 2000 rpm on average.

Kyle

Thanks for the reply.

Back to your previous reply to my question though...what are you defining as light: starts to make boost?

Gald to see you didnt give up on the old vp yet. Im still hanging in there. The truck has been down for 5 months now getting some attitude adjustments.

Gald to see you didnt give up on the old vp yet. Im still hanging in there. The truck has been down for 5 months now getting some attitude adjustments.

Am I reading your sig right? Dual vp? Do you have a thread about that? Never heard of one before.

Ask Lavon. He is the only one that has seen it in person, as he is storing it at his house. LOL

I'm stuck out in WV for a while, and I have yet to make it back to Ohio.

Then you won't mind if we take it down to TS with us will you? :p

No, I do not mind. I will be at TS anyways. However, the truck is not very impressive without turbos.

Heck i figured everyone knew about my dual vp set up. Its pritty nasty. Nasty enought i cant keep the rest of the truck together.

Yea, I haven't seen much of your truck lately. What do you have planned?

Well right now my only plan is to get the damn thing back together. :bang

Its turning out to be a pritty good job. Between waiting on parts and stuff growing legs and walking off its a steady battle. Still not giving up on the ol VP yet. I going all in this time around. We will see how it turns out.

Back