653/1412 So Vp44

Yes sir! I got one next day air after they got it working. I know I'm breaking my old dyno numbers with this setup for sure. You have a graph?

Yes, but I don't have a scanner.

It was above 600hp right up to 3000 rpm.

The 4k tune was stronger on the dyno than any of the other tunes we tried. It made about 25 more hp than any of the other tunes.

Video from Kilkare

Mine is the black truck

:hehe: Just Kidding. It's the red one that makes Joel's truck look really fast! I was sleeping at the line...well, more so paying attention to my boost so I didn't go breaking shafts again. Now that I think about it, I seems like Lavon (the camera man) may have been the one sleeping at the line - he missed the first 60' :kick:

That run was a 12.6 and change with a 1.88 60'. My next pass was the 12.35 @ 108 with a 1.73 60'. Lavon was distracted and didn't catch it on his fancy Android.

Either way, you can see that the fuel cleans up completely.

great numbers kyle, hope to be up around there sometime soon!

Hahaahah, thats my goal..jk Ben. I have a silver 64 on the way with some 6x16. Running as a single for now then hopefully throw something under it. Are you still looking for some rims and tires to drag with? my girlfriend has some laying around she would sell you for cheep...off a 2nd gen

Yes, I would like them...but money is tight right now, and I have some things to take care of first.

Where did you get the 6x16s?

Copy...depending on what I do with the new one, I might have a set of 3rd Gen style stocker's, or my old 18's and 285's for sale!

Just FYI,
Chris

Nice job man.

Sounds like I'll need to get you to explain compounds to me sometime from the way you describe how the truck runs.

:D

Looked clean as a whistle down the track too.

Nice job man.

Sounds like I'll need to get you to explain compounds to me sometime from the way you describe how the truck runs.

:D

Looked clean as a whistle down the track too.

:hehe::hehe:

Sure! I would be happy to explain it to you!

Any idea roughly what RPM you are lighting the primary at?

I have never compared those two. Also, what do you consider lighting the primary? Lighting as in "as soon as it starts to come on", or lighting as in "as soon as it starts climbing fast?" I would be happy to check it out next time I am in the truck.

LOL either one.

LOL I had to ask, because I was having a conversation with someone where their idea of when the turbo lights is when it starts to really pull hard and come on fast. (IE after 10psi is when the truck really starts pulling hard and boost starts climbing really fast)

Either way, I have never looked at where the rpm was when the primary started to light. I will check it out next time.

Back