94 12 valve build

quit postin pics your makin us jealous lol i wish mine was a reg cab they look the best

Can almost convince people its an 02 now since it looks so clean :hehe:

Little cleaner in this pic

20130201_161947.jpg

:clap:

Dropped off this build thread for a while, glad I found it again. Nice Job.

Thanks guys sure is a lot better than before.

Been thinking about what to do to it next, I have some ideas just money is the problem. :nail:

Eventual plans for the truck

Power parts

SB DD 3250
5x16 sticks and some delivery valves
Lift pump setup
Super B special, or similar turbo
Mighty diesel head bolts

Looks
4.5" lift and some 38s :evil
Gonna spray in a bed liner, I do the spray in liners at work so that won't be an issue. We spray Arma-coat which is similar to linex and rhino liner.

First thing it needs is a clutch. Right now it has no trouble busting loose those 315s in 4th gear with 3.55s so definitely getting some more power than that little stock clutch is meant to take. LOL

Last edited:
Always wondered this, because my trucks blue and id like to go white or grey with black two tone, are you panting your firewall and is it gonna be hard to tell if you reprinted it? Your truck looks great man.

Can't really tell unless you open the hood. Just need to get a liner sprayed in the bed soon.

Just been driving it for now, winter needs to end soon.

20130210_161742.jpg

That is a good looking truck, the towing mirrors flipped out make it look like a teenager/early 20's owned truck but if you like them flipped out, keep em' that way.

I really like those 3rd gen wheels, they look sharp on the older trucks without too much bling factor.

That is a good looking truck, the towing mirrors flipped out make it look like a teenager/early 20's owned truck but if you like them flipped out, keep em' that way.

I really like those 3rd gen wheels, they look sharp on the older trucks without too much bling factor.

I'm pretty sure the OP is like 18-19 yrs old

Mirrors in just don't look right on it, must be since I'm so used to the big old stainless mirrors it had :lolly:

I may be a dumb teenager but it's built not bought.

I may be a dumb teenager but it's built not bought.[/QUOTE]

hell yes i built my motor when i was 18 locals said id never hold it together 25k miles later still runs like a cheetah on cocaine

Same here, 17, complete rebuild on my engine. I hope it holds together, gonna fire it this weekend.

By the way OP, sweet truck. I love the orange.

I knew Alex was a youngster, just pointing out the obvious... that flipped out mirrors adds to the youngster image.

If you want the image, like the image, embrace it. If you don't want it, flip the mirrors back in when you're not towing. Besides, you'll get better fuel economy with them safely tucked away.

There

20130222_225212.jpg

Lost 5th gear last night pulling that. Got it fixed today, lots of red loctite. Maybe it will hold for another month or two. :bang

What do you guys recommend for a permanent fix to the 5th gear nut coming loose?

:rockwoot:

20130223_094034.jpg

20130223_105434.jpg

Last edited:
Back