A Decade In Review Were Are They Now ??

I remember buying my 01 and like that next week watchin terry coppess and chris harness waxin A$$ at my county fair, talk about hooked! The money and parts flew for the next 5 yrs. What a ride.. Terry is amazing, Mr Consistancy!

Far enough to get next to last... that's what makes what I did after that so awesome, thank you for the plug!!!:shake:

You cannot own the Sledpuller, you clowns are still trying to get down the track in one piece...:kick::kick::hehe::hehe::hehe:

The workstock is flirting with the power your truck was putting down. So I would say it is pretty easy to get down the track at that power level in one piece.

I remember buying my 01 and like that next week watchin terry coppess and chris harness waxin A$$ at my county fair, talk about hooked! The money and parts flew for the next 5 yrs. What a ride.. Terry is amazing, Mr Consistancy!

You going to make it up to Franklin..May 29th...Just won't be right having a pull without you around...

yep this is cool.. Nowel was my first "sponsor" back in 99 or so. A great guy. He also used to let me drive his truck. We ran a 13.05 with his 5sp in about 2k at like 87mph blowing off intercooler lines..lol I think he was making about 520hp then. The he had Adam Winslett built the first set of twins we all ever saw. hx40/ht3b combo and put the auto in.. bad ass. It went 12.02 with me in it. My truck was running the fastest of 12.67 with nos, lpg and a hx40 back then. It was cool because it did a 1.67 60 foot time and it did that on 37's when goodyear still made the 37x12.50x16.5 mts..
Also I remember the first time I met you Scott and turned up your virgin BBD in Bryan Kinnys front yard.. you have been "hooked" ever since.. god Ive cost you alot of money lol. And yes i still owned that truck then.. Thats when you and i both full pulled in Ukia and if you notice at the end I burned the waistgate line going into the hx60 from the exturnal gate so it never lit so you won.. lol that truck was making 665 to the ground in 03 making 75psi and running 12.27 with bd race pump and pius's designed twins. Its been fun. Thanks guys

yep this is cool.. Nowel was my first "sponsor" back in 99 or so. A great guy. He also used to let me drive his truck. We ran a 13.05 with his 5sp in about 2k at like 87mph blowing off intercooler lines..lol I think he was making about 520hp then. The he had Adam Winslett built the first set of twins we all ever saw. hx40/ht3b combo and put the auto in.. bad ass. It went 12.02 with me in it. My truck was running the fastest of 12.67 with nos, lpg and a hx40 back then. It was cool because it did a 1.67 60 foot time and it did that on 37's when goodyear still made the 37x12.50x16.5 mts..
Also I remember the first time I met you Scott and turned up your virgin BBD in Bryan Kinnys front yard.. you have been "hooked" ever since.. god Ive cost you alot of money lol. And yes i still owned that truck then.. Thats when you and i both full pulled in Ukia and if you notice at the end I burned the waistgate line going into the hx60 from the exturnal gate so it never lit so you won.. lol that truck was making 665 to the ground in 03 making 75psi and running 12.27 with bd race pump and pius's designed twins. Its been fun. Thanks guys

Yep you have costed me a lot of money Adam !!!!!! :)

I do rember the wastegate line now that you mention it.

BBD

That first video of BBD is my all time favorite pulling video

Mine to, you don't get to see to many video's from the grandstand and one that allows beer as well :) that was taken by Joel's brother. I remeber them stopping the event because the parents wouldn't stop there kids from running along the track :)

BBD

I would say 600-700.

INCORRECT!!!!!!!!

Gene...
I wonder if he wants to see the dyno sheets from when it was first built(and got the ticket leaving EEP)to right before you sold it,I have both of the run files here.

I wonder if he would believe the gentleman who now owns the truck,Bobby Franz,STILL is using the same motor and its internals have never been apart since you sold it.

Scott...
Spragues truck was the reason I bought mine way back then.Adam used to terrorize the diesel heads on MoparChat way back then with his stories about how well it ran.

I was being generous, so it just goes to show that my original statement was even conservative. Todays workstock trucks are making more power than when Gene was pulling 2.8. The response was also made about a post of folks not being able to keep their trucks together.

So Mr. I am god, if you only need 412HP to dominate the 2.8 class, a set of injectors would do that. I am sure someone would loan you a set of injectors to put you at that HP so you could "show us how it is done"

At least Hogue is still competing...

Who said I had 412 HP when I was competing?

You can't change the past Dan, it happened.
And you cant change the fact I could get in your truck and whip your footage, its just the natural order of things.:kick:

Good news, I talked to Larry Crawford today, and hes going to try and make some pulls this year. A real Diesel pulling legend. If I cant get Hodler to let him pull his old truck, maybe he will flag.:rockwoot:

lol still playing and still laughing at internet warriors... good times

Someone gets it, zstroken will never understand I enjoy senseless internet banter almost as much as I enjoyed destroying the Missouri pullers when they ventured out of their state!!:shake:

Who said I had 412 HP when I was competing?

You can't change the past Dan, it happened.
And you cant change the fact I could get in your truck and whip your footage, its just the natural order of things.:kick:

Good news, I talked to Larry Crawford today, and hes going to try and make some pulls this year. A real Diesel pulling legend. If I cant get Hodler to let him pull his old truck, maybe he will flag.:rockwoot:

Your right I can't change the past, but I know someone who can, and he is from Pennsylvania! LOL.

As far as changing the past, Neanderthals used to be the supreme being also. Come to think of it that is a pretty good example.

Also I am a transplant, I have less than 10% of my life in this state, but didn't Strothcamp lay the smack down on you, as well as Gullet, and I am sure Crawford did also! I guess in your own mind you will always be king, but sadly that is a really small place to rule. :hehe:

Back