A Decade In Review Were Are They Now ??

Gullet got around me once, as did Strothcamp, but Gullet lost the points chase, and Strothcamp screwed up the next pull so bad 11 of us went around him!!Hot and cold.

Sadly enough on my part, Larry was smart enough to withdraw from a pull(HORRENDOUS track), he would have most assuredly beat me at, as I broke, as well as the most of the class.. Otherwise no.

Mighty Mo transplant? You from California or New Jersey?LOLLOL

Terry Coppess beat me the most consistently, pat him on the back. I think I was 8-9 vs.

Larry Crawford...sounds familiar but can't put a name with a truck. Was it a white 12v (maybe) with a single turnout stack? I was pretty young when I got hooked so I can't remember much. My first event was Thunder In Muncie in '01. My brother bought a '95 Dodge in 2000 I believe. Been hooked ever since.

Larry Crawford...sounds familiar but can't put a name with a truck. Was it a white 12v (maybe) with a single turnout stack? I was pretty young when I got hooked so I can't remember much. My first event was Thunder In Muncie in '01. My brother bought a '95 Dodge in 2000 I believe. Been hooked ever since.

I think your thinking of George Peterson.

Larry Crawford had a 1998 black extended cab(maybe quad) shortbed.
Used to go by Roger Rodbolt I think on TDR.

I think your thinking of George Peterson.

Larry Crawford had a 1998 black extended cab(maybe quad) shortbed.
Used to go by Roger Rodbolt I think on TDR.

You forgot about the bling bling rims that were on it for a while.

Kauffmans in '04 when we ran stacks in the bay without pipes:badidea:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owhMuvMv23I[/MEDIA]

Yes it was a bad idea...me volunteering to shoot the video from that position was an even worse idea.:doh::st: Pretty sure that was my first or second trip up to Kauffmans, back when my Red F-250 was making an amazing 258hp at the tires! Good Times!

Gene I like the useless internet banter!

I LIVE for it!!!
I am 2-0 at getting moderators kicked off, or quit websites, lmao!!

When you are so downright obnoxious that moderators talk in closed circles of banning you when you didn't do anything wrong, because they don't like your posts, that is senseless banter GREATNESS.!!!!:cheer::cheer:

I LIVE for it!!!
I am 2-0 at getting moderators kicked off, or quit websites, lmao!!

When you are so downright obnoxious that moderators talk in closed circles of banning you when you didn't do anything wrong, because they don't like your posts, that is senseless banter GREATNESS.!!!!:cheer::cheer:

I was around for one of those. That's how I met 'ol Gene. Wonder what he is up to these days?

DZLFREK or my6eatsv8's as you were known back then--yea you showed me how to grind that plate for Scott at Bryan Kinney's it was the first time I worked on a 12v and then Scott helping me at Nowel's, test and tune sled pulls with MLM-meetings at Nowels, at Brandon's place over in Modesto---oh what fun we had----

there's guys like Jetpilot, sportbike, cummnstrkn, diesel dynamics guys, maddog and a few other's I'm forgetting about--I need to go over to the TDR and check my old posts for names from the past to add to this thread-----chris

Same here if I had access, boy those were the days, I'd almost hate to go back and look at some of the questions I asked in say early 02'.

Jim

I still have access, so I will go look for names from the past---

I just watched the vid that Dockby posted earlier and saw Rob Thomas and now Johnboy pops in my head and there was the guy from Jersey or somewhere back east who had some pullin' trucks, one with a dt466 in it and for some reason his name is on one of my floating brain cells that's lost in space at the moment and I can't recall it---he would come out here and pull once a yr with us, great guy....chris

Rob Thomas, Dump truck earing boy. Great guy, before he screwed a bunch of fellas over and turned his good name into mud. MIA, since.

Back