Anyone here involved with UNOH's pulling truck?

wow i never heard of anybody p-pumping and using an hx35 before, i was easily over fueling my hx35 with a smarty and edge. did anybody see what the numbers were? it looked like 310ish and 760

Last edited:
those were the numbers i saw on the spike for the dyno gauges. you generally dont see the total number on those gauges. atleast that was the case when i had the fuels class and we were dynoing engines.

Hmm, never thought I would see a "3.0" chassis with a fire breathing engine with an HX-35 hanging off the side!!!!!

Yep, better get that D80 built up for all that 290hp that sucker is putting out!!!!!

wow 3 somthing and 780 at the crank... My 03 with BANKS made more then that at the wheels :hehe:

*disclaimer* the Banks was on the truck when I bought it

ill get a new video up after we do some runs with different turbos and the built motor. block is gonna be filled so i dont think it being a 53 block will matter.

we would have tried some pulls last fall with the hx 55 that we are gonna try out, but we were waiting on a down pipe and we could only have the motor on the dyno for 1 day cuz the engine masters challenge was the next week.

Last edited:
the power numbers were 407/850, the dyno run in the video was with stock injectors for the dumb magazine articals they keep doing

Heres my question how may of you that are trash talking the club have been with it since the club got the new truck? dont lie to me because if you recognise my user name you kno who i am.

actually the only thing banks on that truck is the intake. And no banks did not build the truck. Im pretty sure it would not have a smarty. Im not saying its the best truck out there but it does ok for what it is hightechredneck.

the club leader is actually very knowledgeable but half the point of the club is for the students to learn the guys on here talkin about being super involved have not been i kno because i was!! mistakes have been made but here again it is a work inprogress the club has very little school backing not to mention very little help ashley howell does a majority of the work on the truck because no one else will!! i dont like seeing ppl run the name of the club in the ground when they dont kno wht it goin on to begin with!!

you kno my money says you wouldnt be so quick to run your mouth about me if you were standing infront of me.....flat out.....so dont run it here

Phuck you punk. My money says you need a step ladder to look me in the eyes.
This is MY club...MY house. You're here until I say different. Catch a new attitude or say bye.

no i dont think so see no reason to cuss or threaten anyone.....and whats your club the one at unoh? ur sorely mistaken if you think thts the case buddy......

I'm talking about this web site you registered on to cry about some truck club.
You can have the UNOH club...I could care less.

Back