Attention NADM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it ever occur to your pea sized brain that all of the East Coast racer's were all already registered NADM members and had recieved all of the official rules and regulations beforehand?

This was a Western race.

Out of 100+ racers, only a couple (one?) knew. Not even CompD guys knew.

Fax the printed rules (with a date) to 951 270 1090.

Did it ever occur to your pea sized brain that all of the East Coast racer's were all already registered NADM members and had recieved all of the official rules and regulations beforehand? Is it their fault you did not pre-register with the organization to obtain all the "Official" R & R's but relied on posts on a forum for them?:doh:

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Hey fellas, lets try to keep the personal jabs out of it. This is a good discussion.

timbeaux.jpg

T Not even CompD guys knew.

Fax the printed rules (with a date) to 951 270 1090.

I didn't know, but I did not ask. It really did not bother me all that much though.

Basically, this is about to turn into just another Personal Insult thread.

Like I said before it needs to be deleted.

Since I'm from the West, I cannot return the insults in kind.

No this appears to be about Safety Pat, and you appear once again to want to turn it into a "__________(Fill in the blank) wronged me at an event thread". There will be no personal attacks.

No this appears to be about Safety Pat, and you appear once again to want to turn it into a "__________(Fill in the blank) wronged me at an event thread". There will be no personal attacks.

Not by me there won't.

I'm not sure about the others though.

How bout I just lock it then?

There will not be any discussion of rules in this thread.

It's politics by the non-racers only.

Think Banks thread. I get nasty PM's from Sled pullers who have never even seen the Mississippi.

I think it should be deleted, but I'm just a racer.

Timmy, it looks like that thing swallowed you.

Here's my question. I'm slow. I ran 1/4 mile in ET, but my truck doesn't nearly get up to the times or speeds that the trucks do in the Unlimited Street class.

Isn't that the main issue here? It seems to me that if they (the US trucks) wanted to run ET, they could... but then it might come down to limiting the times or speed on the faster/quicker trucks in ET. Since it is a safety issue. Which would be why it's not solely a "4x4" issue, since I'm also a 4x4. But seems like a 'more HP, faster truck' issue.

Just my thoughts.

You brought it up and now you want it deleted???? While I am sure a discussion is welcomed you don't seem to be able to grasp the situation. Talking in circles just for the sake of typing is useless.

Dennis

Timmy, it looks like that thing swallowed you.

Here's my question. I'm slow. I ran 1/4 mile in ET, but my truck doesn't nearly get up to the times or speeds that the trucks do in the Unlimited Street class.

Isn't that the main issue here? It seems to me that if they (the US trucks) wanted to run ET, they could... but then it might come down to limiting the times or speed on the faster/quicker trucks in ET. Since it is a safety issue. Which would be why it's not solely a "4x4" issue, since I'm also a 4x4. But seems like a 'more HP, faster truck' issue.

Just my thoughts.

You are correct. If an ET 4x4 truck ran in the 9's I am sure they would have been addressed.

Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back