BBD In Cab Cam

holy **** bro!!! now i want one bad!!!

what is up with the stick? rpm's?

coolest video to date IMO.

That is beyond baddddasss~! my little woman is gonna be pissed when I try to put a hand throttle on her Scion!!!

I love the part in the video when your spooling up and then you just give it hell and throw the hand throttle all the way back!

Scott that was awsome! i had to watch it a few times LOL. hope other people jump on that band wagon.

Thanks guy's, I am going to try and lower the camera a little to get a better veiw out of the window, mybe lighten it up a little as well.

BBD

Damn dude. That is cool as s.hit.

Thanks for posting that!!

Always wondered what it was like going down the track in a mod truck.
Great video Scott!

Badddd ass video:rockwoot:, now move that box out of the way so I can have a seat LOLLOL.

Scott!!! Omg, that thing is out of control. I freaking love it. I completely forgot to ask you how that thing was going after the pulls, and if you'd gotten it working yet. Thank God it finally decided to behave! Did you have to pad the box? How'd you get it to stop freaking out?

That is seriously amazing man. I love it!!

Great pull too, and my dad is totally in awe. Oh man, he has a picture he took of your truck.... I'll send it to you dude.

Sheesh! Nothing like ending up in the "bull pen"! LOL WTF? I was waitin' for a barrel racer to come out and run over ya! :hehe: Nice vid! Can't wait to see more.

Back