BBD In Cab Cam

I think im gonna go drag my girlfriends Saab down the road...:rockwoot: I hope to see that beast on the east coast someday... Nice work.

Who knows were we will be pulling next year, I am do to transfer.

BBD

that truck is sweet, period! lmills and i saw it run when it was watson's and it was an animal then, it is just unreal now. be cool to see it in person again on the east coast.

hey scott transfer to philadelphia or Baltimore, theres a spot open for a CWO on a bouy tender. If you do ill extend in Philly or transfer to Baltimore.:cheer:

I downloaded that video at 5kbs for 22 mins (thanks to my sweet dial up service) closed it to go to work , and downloaded it again when I got home. Thats just how good that video is:rockwoot:

hey scott transfer to philadelphia or Baltimore, theres a spot open for a CWO on a bouy tender. If you do ill extend in Philly or transfer to Baltimore.:cheer:

That's got to be a Bosn's position, I am a MAT no afloat billets, go figure in the Coast Guard : )

BBD

Scott that was BADASS. it's awesome seein what its like inside a mod truck during a pull. Hope to see you out here at truckfest again next year.

Adam

Back