BBD In Cab Cam

that right there is an itchy trigger finger!!!

Great vid Scott....wish there was more to the interior vids of us normal trucks with foot pedals!

That gave me chills! That was one of the coolest videos I have ever seen! I want mooooooore........ :rockwoot:

I had to come back and watch it again lol. The box that's holding the screen unit is totally taking a ride LOL. I feel like I'm in the cockpit of a fighter jet dude.

Outstanding!

Holly Crap You got about 3000 sled pulling junkies drop there jaw saying holy chit!!!!!!!!! That was cool as hell. Thanx for posting

Thanks agian guy's I have a pull this weekend down in Lancaster and will try to get another one.

Angela yeah the box you see in the video is the padded box I made, it seems to have worked for now and did pixelate this time :) It was nice meeting your dad this weekend but he sure is quiet :) I love pictures so send away.

BBD

SWEET! I love to see you pull some day but you guys never come out east :poke:

Just messin with ya. Thanks for the sweet video :thankyou2:

that was awesome is that the hand throttle or something else? didnt seem like a hand throttle to me

that was so cool now we know what its like to be in the BBD well almost:bow::rockwoot:

Nice pull , it went so smooth you almost made it look like a sunday drive!!! Way to go BBD.

I think im gonna go drag my girlfriends Saab down the road...:rockwoot: I hope to see that beast on the east coast someday... Nice work.

Back