BBi 4's on the Dyno

BrianAtSmarty

SmartyResource
BBi 4's go 1350/1868 corrected, 1431/1980 uncorrected on Source's stingy Mustang. The 1750 dual eddy current is so tight, Rip has nick named it, the "Demoralizer". Marco is the man ! We need more injection pump though,as this pair of 85% overs is not capable of supporting these stage 4's !

how much giggle gas? and where is the video, and graphs? You can not expect to gain any respect with claims of achievement without details. You are in a representative position, and need to step up to higher standard.

Last edited:
how much giggle gas? and where is the video, and graphs? You can not expect to gain any respect with claims of achievement without details. You are in a representative position, and need to step up to higher standard.

Fuel only. Give them time to get the data organized. Rips shop isn't going to be associated with anything shady. We might be starting to see that year of the common rail people have been talking about for several years.

dyno%20fuel%20only.JPG

Fuel only

Impressive. I'm curious to see what Chris's truck will do with his new set up, CRs should be making some BIG power this year.

Very nice indeed! I like where the power peaked and where it was headed. Looks like it would really bring it with some more R's. Great to see a CR Cummins busting through that fuel only ~ 1200 funk.

Impressive. I'm curious to see what Chris's truck will do with his new set up, CRs should be making some BIG power this year.

Going to be interesting. Three 85% over pumps will be needed to hang on to the injectors that are on the way.

Last edited:
By all means sweet run. You mention the truck has dual 85 over cp3's, but they could not quite keep up,( time for a grand poobah cp3.4 ) how did you come to this conclusion? No data log feature is available with UDC, did you use an external logger to see the results? Yes, then you obviously know how important logging is for tuning purposes. What type of external setup were you using, and why can't logging be integrated to UDC? Or, more interestingly, is this a PRO version of UDC that is being used, with added features?

What load setting was used on the Dual Eddy 1750?

I also would like to know how you came to the conclusion of the CP3's can not keep up.was this verified with a data logger?.

What supply pump are you using for the truck,is it possible that it also or was the culprit of the loss of fuel pressure?.

Having spent alot of time on a dual eddy 1750 and knowing how stingy they are,I would have thought the fuel torque number would have been alot higher.

Back