Beware of Maxtorq

The fact is, if he won't make it right civilly then ya it'll hurt his business, but if he takes the opportunity I'm giving him, makes it right, then there will not be any further problems between he and I, and this thread will be resolved.

The fact is, if he won't make it right civilly then ya it'll hurt his business, but if he takes the opportunity I'm giving him, makes it right, then there will not be any further problems between he and I, and this thread will be resolved.

So how long did you drive back from CT before you noticed the head gasket failure?

It started when I got to columbia MO and noticed my coolant was low, and I parked it in Jefferson City at my aunts about 30miles away. It was then trailered home with my Duramax that I had my mother drive the 10.5hour drive from Colorado. It was dropped off at Rob's 2 days after the issue came back around.

So how big are the cracks after the head has been pulled this last time?
I just don't see the cracks causing warping and a warped head getting through two inspections by separate people.

I personally have not seen them since the first time. Nothing was told to me about them being worse so I'm assuming they are the same as before

I don't see cracks causing it either, and the only explanation then is a faulty install, or lied about the truness of the head and block to begin with

Or someone pushed it after the new failure, overheated, and warped the head.

It was never pushed. Ya imma push it with a trailer that wasn't mine, a $80,000 car on the trailer coming back, running illegal, ya makes sense on my part...not. I told everyone exactly how it was ran. It was babied, never went over 27psi, and never hot rodded. Either way though, look at it like this, since it was hooked to a sled twice, before all this, it was obviously hot rodded and pushed at that time, why wasn't the block and head warped then? Why would it warp RIGHT AFTER he "fixed" it?

The other fact of the matter, the motor never saw over 2300 rpm, both driving or shifting. I had my quad set to warn me at 2200 rpm and then I'd let out of it. So again, the pickup was babied beyond all hell. It makes no sense how a babied pickup warps the head and block after he touched it, but when it was sled pulled on stock head bolts it didn't.

Guess I musta pushed the EFI live so hard it wasn't compatible with my pickup anymore too. And guess I pushed his Trans so hard in a basically stock pickup that I blew the front pump seal too. Maybe you guys oughta look at his track record. I think you guys need to understand that the pickup wasn't overheated, was babied as hell, and it's pretty sad how he has a past of screwin others over and blaming other people

How does one warp a head by faulty install?

That's what I was wondering. Either Rob didn't check it like he said he did, this guy drove the piss out of it like he said he didn't, or Obama did it.

That's what I was wondering. Either Rob didn't check it like he said he did, this guy drove the piss out of it like he said he didn't, or Obama did it.

Thanks Obama!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

08 I too know how to read gauges and having driven over 500,000 miles between 3 pickups in 2 years, in pretty sure I know how to shut it down as well.

Bignasty it could be done with improper torque or something else, idk I wasn't there

All this is still boiling down to, it just so happened that after Rob "fixed" it, I lost my motor. Hell if the claims some of you are making thinking I hot rodded it, guess that means I stretched ARP studs then to warp or twist everything, but that would boil back to either improper torque or improper install or a faulty arp product (which doesn't happen often at all). So again I reiterate, why, after Rob touched it, would it all the sudden warp the head and block but wouldn't during the sled pulls?????? Hmm....

Plus i don't know why I'd go hot rodding around with a trailer on in the first place. The dodge didn't get driven but once or twice a month. If I wanted to hot rod around, I woulda done that in the faster, quicker, more fun, 650hp Duramax

Or my 73 Mach 1. Either or I guess. The dodge was only used for pulling trailers, and the occasional night out. Hence why I bought it having a 6speed

Back