Building, and I mean building a 6.0?

Tim...I got to admit ....you give great entertainment.....Oh yeay duch1t3(or what ever your name is) I was just driving my FERD and stop to help a cummins guy out.....At least he showed some respect...oh yeah did I mention I was just dricing my FERD

Yes, I'm very surprised you're one of those guys that "need" respect. Ok maybe not lol. I'm happy that you can sleep better now knowing that someone driving a Cummins gave some to you. It's all about the respect. Respect that. Are we all better now? I'll leave this little Ferd lovers paradise and return to Cummingsland where the level of estrogen fueled sensitivity is not so overpowering.

Last edited:
Talk to Matt Geouge, I know he is building one with billet internals. Well, even a billet crank. I am working on a set of hybrid injectors for mine as we speak. 5.5to1 ratio as opposed to a 7-1. I am running my a5k right now, but I am waiting for maddog to get back to me to compound it with the ht4b. I tried to buy parts from alot of different vendors but after getting little to no responses I decided to start building the parts myself. I wish I would of taken pics of my heads on the 5 axis machine. $.02

We will have an idea in a couple weeks. We already have a customer with Cunninghams, fire rings, reduced comp pistons, custom main studs, etc. His truck has been running for months now.

He is running a TN Super T 72 as a single, and we are going to feed that with one of these.....link

Timbeaux38 said:
I happen to know the fellows that run the other site, and I'm pretty sure you didnt get banned because you "shut him down so hard." I'd guess you got banned for breaking the rules there. I know what they are, I wrote them. A bit of advice too..... Mods dont like being dared to ban someone, so that probably wont fly here either. I suggest you read Here and see what kind of rules you are expected to follow here. Pay close attention to the first bullet point under "Posting"

Back to the "shut him down so hard" comment. LOL I dont think it is possible to "Shut Duke1n down"...........yo
You must be one heckuva poster to out-wit the ole dukester.

I can see it is going to be fun having you around. I'd suggest that since you think this is a "Fantasy island Make out party" that you should jump into the drag racing or bench racing forum. You will like it there

No one was dared..... But its only 10 days so big deal.

As far as posting here, this site isn’t active enough to warrant the posting I was doing on "The other site". No worry's though, you don’t have to worry about me bucking your authority here chief.

As for duke, he got :eek:wned: , nothing more for me to say. I got banned because I was asked to stop the insulting and I didn’t. Nothing else to it.

Anywho, ill continue to lurk like I have been for months Cheers.

As far as posting here, this site isn’t active enough to warrant the posting I was doing on "The other site".
Translation: There aren't enough teeny boppin', daddy's truck drivin', got me a new air cleaner and straight pipe moddin', booger eaters, who want to play grab arse with you all day. The only thing you've ever owned on is that one eyed midget in your shorts.

Ouch, :eek:wned: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
Now thats funny mike.

Loose Nut
Feel free to always go to the other site and post if you want too. We don't warrant your superior presence on our humble board. I mean I am sure your other board has ALL of the major players on it there.

duke1n said:
Translation: There aren't enough teeny boppin', daddy's truck drivin', got me a new air cleaner and straight pipe moddin', booger eaters, who want to play grab arse with you all day. The only thing you've ever owned on is that one eyed midget in your shorts.

Oof :eek:wned: :eek:wned: :eek:wned:

Wasn't trying to own him. Just don't want him to feel like he needs to hang out here on our unworthy board.

I quess if you call that owning, that :rockwoot: to you. However it is just the same regurgitated stuff i have seen from the same people on other boards.

Honestly, do you really want me to stay here, post a few insults and have you all root for me, telling me how awesome that was blah blah blah only to get banned shortly there after because people couldn’t handle it?

Ill just lurk.

Oh and duke, regardless of what i have or haven’t done...I presented proof on day one. Its 5 years later and you’re still making excuses why your truck is as hard to catch on film as Bigfoot. :pop:

Im doing this forum a favor by not causing drama here. I didnt feel this was the board for it. But if you want, i can go ahead and lettem rip from time to time if you promise you can handle it :poke:

Loose Nut said:
I quess if you call that owning, that :rockwoot: to you. However it is just the same regurgitated stuff i have seen from the same people on other boards.

Honestly, do you really want me to stay here, post a few insults and have you all root for me, telling me how awesome that was blah blah blah only to get banned shortly there after because people couldn’t handle it?

Ill just lurk.

Oh and duke, regardless of what i have or haven’t done...I presented proof on day one. Its 5 years later and you’re still making excuses why your truck is as hard to catch on film as Bigfoot. :pop:

Im doing this forum a favor by not causing drama here. I didnt feel this was the board for it. But if you want, i can go ahead and lettem rip from time to time if you promise you can handle it :poke:

Step into the banter forum if you care to match wit with us grasshoppa. I think we can handle it. BTW, what proof did you present to dukey? I promise I wont ban you for trying to "shut folks down so hard" as long as you do so within site rules. :thankyou2:

Back