Congrats Sparkle Britches

So where and when was this low 8 sec pass in a diesel truck followed up by a high 8 sec pass in a dragster? It would be interesting to see the world as he sees it for a few minutes. Sounds like it would be a hell of a trip. I see he is reading this thread right now, Greg why no enlighten us. Exactly which tuner did you throw under the bus saying he doesn't understand stand alone?

You might want to consider going back to Banks and see if he and his crew can help you out. You say you keep racing and getting paid, paid for what, being a freak sideshow because from this old boy's eyes that is exactly what it looks like. You are the face of Diesel Motor Sports alright, the clown and Court Jester. You, sparkle britches, and Ron kock, damn Diesel Motor Sports are in stellar hands!

It's always amusing that Greg will throw out his self promoting infomercial even to people that know him. I've seen him do it online countless times and even in person a few times. It's always good for a laugh.

I want to know what record he's set in the last 2 years. Hell, 4 years.

The most money thrown at a program that can't out run 95% of the DD at the track! I mean come on a ve could hang with that thing

Last edited:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (12 members and 2 guests)
murphy41, NC Firefighter, cmont58, wrcknkrw, COMP461, UNBROKEN, RAB 38, JD Dearden, DDually, YoungDiesel27, Randall12v

I always stay out of this BS. But when he says were all dumb asses I have to speak up. Hey Greg..........I got you a dollar. ("for your program"). oh got to be quicker than that.................12 seconds that is! ****ing idiot!!! Heres a bit of valuable advise Shut your pie hole and get the program moving then you can spout off how good your doing. Or you can let the numbers and the car do it for you. Until then shut the **** up!!!!
Sorry to the true diesel family about my rant.

This thread reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day. I feel like I have been here before. LMFAO

I think UNOH pulling truck or wades May top that.

:hehe:

I will admit, I use to be president of the club. When I left they had just got the black truck from Ryan bambach. The club was nothing when I started participating. I was proud of it till I decided to leave. Its a shame what happened to it.

Since then I haven't heard anything. Beyond the stock turbo pulling engine.

This thread is dying quick. Greggg you need to own up to this one.

Donated, sponsored. Only difference is the sticker.

I will agree with you there but it's not good Parts in the truck. It needs a lot of work and good parts to be a decent truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Gregs 6 second 200 mph pass.

Attachments

• Micha€l B£rardi_773664_edit.jpeg
    Micha€l B£rardi_773664_edit.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
So... Schied.
e5enu2yd.jpg

Back