Congrats Sparkle Britches

So... Schied.
e5enu2yd.jpg

What the hell is he doing.. Motor boating?

I just want everyone here to stop and think....visualize this in your head.

Greg's attempt to get John Robison's car to whatever that race was a few months ago works. They line up, and then on a live feed we all watch the "clean diesel" buck and spit its way down the track.

Ah.....in another universe somewhere this happened.

Greg finally hit 6's!!!!!! ....in the 1/8

Well folks...he did it...haha

From his BookFace post...Greg Hogue - "we accomplished a lot and found some of the problems , Still have not turned on the Nitrous Outlet system, half track pass 6.29 !/8 mile"

From his BookFace post...Greg Hogue - "we accomplished a lot and found some of the problems , Still have not turned on the Nitrous Outlet system, half track pass 6.29 !/8 mile"

My 1st reaction for just about anyone is hang in their, get it tuned out and keep your head up........

But in this case we are talking about the face of diesel motorsports here. Said face should be showing everyone else how to do it in a big way. Goes to show unless you have done it, done run it....... (The mouth that is)

Not cutting on anyone in particular... But I can't imagine putting together a complete "program" and not doing some passes privately to see what it does before it gets debuted at a national event... Just my thoughts

Sent from my flashscan v2

Wow, I must admit I feel really stupid. This whole time I thought his quest for the 6's was for the 1/4 mile. My bad, well good job Greg, glad you were able to meet your goals, congrats. Unfortunately that time is not even in the top 20 cummins 1/8 mile times, sooo...

Not cutting on anyone in particular... But I can't imagine putting together a complete "program" and not doing some passes privately to see what it does before it gets debuted at a national event... Just my thoughts

This is one of the most profound and complete statements in this thread and representing the whole topic of Gregg Houge and his diesel program.

the level of commitment and funding to his cause would not lead him to such a dismal debut.

There is a post on here somewhere that states following, I am paraphrasing a bit.

"the car will run 7's on its first pass. I guarantee it" -GH

There is a post on here somewhere that states following, I am paraphrasing a bit.

"the car will run 7's on its first pass. I guarantee it" -GH

Wasn't that in the thread calling out John Robinson? I remember reading that quote too

any professional "program" with such huge sponsors of the likes of GENERAL MOTORS :)rolleyes:) that makes big lavish claims/guarantees of performance is going to rent out a track for private TNT

you seriously couldn't make this **** up and it be any more surreal and hysterical. the grandiose delusions of this guy are amazing

If you read past threads that is all he talks about, their super secret test passes.

Back