coolant bypass

Hey Opie how ya been?

Buddy I have been making lots of chips since returning from the Switz trip. Trying to get both trucks ready for racing this year but you know how it is... Personal trucks always takes a back seat to everything else. :what:

Sir,
Are you sure about that?

I assume most know that you can find a similiar product/valve on an old BlueBird school bus...

whats the number to that part again? let me go find it.

Camo I thought the school bus adapter kit had already been covered several times yet you mention it like you know something we don't. By all means please find this number and the number for one of your undersized pulleys you mentioned earlier as well. Is this combo what you are running this on your new motor that Fletcher built?

Geez no matter what I make it always seems to set the bar. Sure hope you did your research/testing. You should probably tell the guys buying your set up that they need to give their old thermostat housing for a core so you can drill and tap it for the next guy.
You really should go back to your old drawing board Mr. Wild E. Coyote and I will get back to machining, you are not my competition. Um... Chow

you're right not very many around here are in to your style of competition:homo:
after reviewing the play the call stands.......

slow dodge, slow duramax, my crystal ball shows a slow ford in the future....:eek:wned:

Last edited:
Yep I am waiting on the new Pherd 6.7 to come out. How true on being slow even though they are still faster than yours. lol

Hey Opie I posted a few pic's of Preston's Mitusa install over on DTR!
Did you get my new email address?

Hey Opie I posted a few pic's of Preston's Mitusa install over on DTR!
Did you get my new email address?

Thanks I got, working on pump bases tomarrow. Nice pics of Preston's set up, I am hopeing to make it to the Montana event again this year and run into him there.

Thanks I got, working on pump bases tomarrow. Nice pics of Preston's set up, I am hopeing to make it to the Montana event again this year and run into him there.
Hope you can make it Opie. Hope its a good show this year!

Yep I am waiting on the new Pherd 6.7 to come out. How true on being slow even though they are still faster than yours. lol

Yeah so fast you left your grill behind.......:hehe:
(is this guy serious?)
IMG_4218.jpg

Lmao... And That Exhaust Is Gay! Roflmao

Scott where are those part numbers you where going to get?

The exhaust and missing grill must be Gay then, I have no knowledge of such things I should thank you both you two nwdiesel guys Larry aka Turdbird and yourself for pointing it out but to be quite honest I could care less what any of the powder puff truck group has to say.

Press Release: I am opening up my own machine shop called "Industrial Applications" and will be machining custom never seen before "gadgets."
check out my shizit
95012.gif

Well balanced motor for smooth operation
0-3800 RPM variable speed
Hardened bedways for rigidity
Includes 3 jaw self centering chuck and splash guard
Capacity: 7/16''
Cross slide travel: 2-1/8''
Bed dimensions: 14”L x 3-5/16”W x 5” H
6” L x 18 gauge 3-prong power cord
Indicator lights

110V/60 Hz; 1/5 HP
Weight: 36 lbs.

ITEM 95012-4VGA

$299.99

opie where are you getting the valve that you are useing for the bypass i have searched high and low for it. the only thing i have come up with is it is a hydro valve that you are re springing for the pressure you need any help would be appreciated if you want to share the secret.

No thanks. No matter what I say it will end up coming back and getting twisted somehow into becoming my fault when it goes wrong. I have customers waiting on me for parts and they take priority over attempted recopys. I have no idea of the hydro valve you claim I am respringing, don't care and as I always say it's your money.
I tested my system unlike the guys who have already half azz copied my set up as they are either too lazy or not brite enough to do anything on their own.

Hey Opie your back. Sorry for calling you during you trip, I had in my head it had been two weeks for some reason. whenever your ready to take my order let me know.

thanks man

I didn't say that us what u were doing I just thought that may have been it. No need to get hostile over it I was just curious if you were useung and existing valve ir getting ur own machined no big deal.

I appriciate your patients Kent I will PM you.

Mouse4x4 I am not hostile and your right it is no big deal. I am not machining the valve it is exsisting.

Back